🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale (pg.685)

thecptz

Sweet Relief - Madison Beer

funnily enough, I was considering sending this myself for the midnight submission. I think what ultimately deterred me was that I felt like the instrumental was doing too much.. listening to it now I think that it's fine and I was just in my head overthinking about it

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlimited Ammo - Namasenda

Um I like namasenda, but the choice to use an electronic / hyperpoppy artist for a chill category is definitely a bold one

Why Don't You - Cleo Sol

This song is a little too long and dare I say boring, but it's not your fault you literally followed the theme and I think you should be appreciated for doing so

• Haha 1

All For You - Amaria 

queen amaria the mother that you are... if cleo's song had like a centimeter more of depth like this song, then I would have appreciated her song more too

You Put a Move On My Heart - Tamia

LOL I love that like that classic r&b style of production immediately puts me in a trance. love this for the night time it's like so hypnotic

Lover/Friend - KAYTRANADA

oh my god i know this song!!! woah I just got a flood of like memories when it came on, it's good like really good

Edited by electrahard

Butterflies - Tyla

When i saw Tyla get banned I knew this was the song going to be used... so beautiful! I'm mad that the album was so mid, bc the singles were truly gems

oh disclaimer i wasnt calling this song a single 

Spit It Out - KAYTRANADA

The other song is better for sure, but I still think this corresponds to the category 

Moon Song - Phoebe Bridgers

this song is like painfully slow, also i think phoebe's voice is kind of weird here. i did not enjoy my listening experience

Lonely - Chloe x Halle

I love the ambience of this song i can just listen to it and relax

Pushin Against the Wind - Kelsey Lu

LOL was not expecting for someone to go with a witchy ooky spooky night time vibe, but i like it! Kelsey's voice here is like so haunting woaaaaah

Alina Baraz - Keep Me in Love

take my goddamn 12

This Enchanted - I feel like with every Hatchie song that gets sent in a game I'm looking for another Til We Run Out of Air and I'm not getting it. Regardless, this grew on me during the listen. 

Cameo Lover - Imagine my surprise when I turned this on and realized this was the song Lemur was having convulsions over. 

It's cute. 

I Am In Love With You - You ever have a dream about a friend and you think for a second you're in love and then you come to your senses?

Secret - Gonna pretend you submitted this to Midnight. It's fine but very one-note, despite Vince's presence. 

Whatever u like - Cute enough

BET - Idk how to feel. Don't think it's the worst thing here though. Maybe it is? Who knows actually. It probably isn't though.

Sweet Relief - She what she's capable of when she isn't cosplaying as Snow White?

• Haha 1

Unlimited Ammo - Don't really care about whether this fits night, it just made my head hurt a bit

Why Don't You - This was quite nice. It got old a little quick though.

All For You - Pleasant but I definitely zoned tf out while listening to this 

You Put A Move On My Heart - Oh your mom ate with this ghostsubmission 

Lover/Friend - I don't hold the reverence for either of these two artists that a lot of others do, but this is solid.

Butterflies - electrahard oversold this a lot but it'll get at least one point. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.