🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale (pg.685)

thecptz

Unlimited Ammo - This is a interesting interpretation of what to send for this theme. Not sure if it was for me but I don't hate it

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Don't You - This was niceish, I imagine it makes my top 10, yep.

All For You - Where's my bubble bath and glass of wine?

You Put A Move On My Heart - Alright...enough bubble bath, let's get to kissing & caressing under a full moon.

Lover/Friend - Alright, enough kissing!! Let's dance & vibe for minute.

Butterflies - Alright, enough dancing! Let's cuddle for a minute

Spit It Out - Enough cuddling damnit! Where's my margarita drink? Let's vibe again on the dancefloor

Moon Song - Enough dancing damnit!! Where's my blunt? I'm getting emotional about my ex

• Haha 1

Lonely - No, I'm still not over my ex!!, imma keep vibing with this blunt

• Haha 1

Pushin Against The World - Alright, I think that's enough weed, I'm starting to get paranoid around hereΒ 

• Haha 2

Keep Me In Love - Let's laugh lying on the sand watching the world spin around while we're ****** up.

semi hiatus β€” Orange Trees (Vertical Video) - MARINA
#ELECTRACHARTΒ 
midday version

Wet - Jae StephensΒ 
this song went to so many places and i thoroughly enjoyed each place we went to! I rly like songs with beat changes very nice she carried throughout

Blades - Arlo Parks
I love the vibe of this song, it makes me feel like im laying in the park in the sun

Listen!!! - Aly & AJ
I'm so conflicted like part of me likes it, but theres this like dull flat quality in the production that irks me. Disappointed a bit bc it was kinda boring to me overall...Β 

Banana Clip - Miguel
This was also ok to me, I definitely like his voice. I felt like there was a bit too much going on production wise

Love Language - Zinadelphia

This song is alright, it unironically gives generic song that plays during the summer time. Like I definitely wouldn't want to get out of the pool to grab my phone and skip this song while im swimming :3

Β 

umm wth is she doing with her voice in this last minute of the song LOOOLΒ 

Red with Love - Pom Pom Squad

Woah honestly this is such a risky choice, but your efforts are commended. This song isn't bad but i feel like it definitely stands out from the vibe that prior songs have gone for. Overall this song is really cute it kind of radiates warmth to me

This Enchanted - Hatchie

So sad that I couldn't send this myself, but amazing song we love you caroline loveglow <3

Cameo Lover - Kimbra

You bold bold soul some ppl just wont comprehend the excellence that kimbra weaves into her earlier tracks!! I love this song and I think it corresponds with the theme just fine

I Am In Love With You - Imogen Heap
Β 

I don't like this, and it's for similar reasons as to why i had issues with the miguel track. Im not a fan of the production and I also dont like her voice

Edited by electrahard

Raveena - Secret
Β 

I like how sultry her voice is, but this percussive instrumental is so jarring. I enjoyed the feature, i think it pairs really well with her voice and the track altogether

whatever u like - UMI
Β 

im so surprised this song got any negative critiques it's literally so good and soo daytime!! it's like lofi in the summertime if u get it u get it

BET - Mette
Β 

I was iffy before the chorus started, but the chorus is so fun. It's another song that feels overproduced to me and I get that part of the brief was to like submit songs that were fun and dynamic but im just overstimulated!!

Miss Juicy GIFs | Tenor

London Queen - FOTP
#ELECTRACHART
midnight editionΒ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.