🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale (pg.685)

thecptz

Jae Stephens - WET: it's nice… potentially quite faceless but oh well I like the vibe. unsure on the (very quick) bridge but it was an interesting switch up

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Arlo Parks - Blades: cute minimal groove. This wouldn't have been my choice from her but I still like this a lot and I think it will grow even more on future listens

Aly & AJ - Listen!!!: summery bliss yeh, this is pop rock I can get on board with. love the contrast of the light airy vocals against the instrumentation

Miguel - Banana Clip: yuuuuppp he rarely misses especially on this project, the hooks here flow into each other so undeniably and everything comes together masterfully

Zinadelphia - Love Language: naaaaauuur the devastating downgrade from the previous song. hmm actually it's okayΒ 

Pom Pom Squad - Red with Love: found this highly annoying

Hatchie - This Enchanted: very lovely song which we know and love, always makes me want to float away into a world of daydreams

Kimbra - Cameo Lover: I liked it less and less as it went on. She's a good artist but I don't enjoy the over theatricality

Imogen Heap - I Am in Love with You: you probably thought this was smart considering recent performance (and maybe it was)… but this is easily the weakest song on the album to me

Β 

edit: having said this you will still be snatching some points because it's a great project and there's much worse here x

Edited by Fruity

Raveena - Secrets (feat. Vince Staples): not obsessed at all this felt extremely flat and the feature sucked

UMI - whatever u like: nothing special to me but its unremarkably cuteΒ :lakitu:

METTE - BET: kinda started as a jump scare but grew into a moderate bop

Madison Beer - Sweet Relief: something about her music is quite unappealing to me even though it bops

Namasenda - Unlimited Ammo: this was cool, I enjoyed the dark (almost covert) vibes

Cleo Sol - Why Don't You: it's pretty with a high quality finish, sounds glossy and expensive

Amaria - All For You (feat. DESTIN CONRAD): cute safe choice for this theme

Tamia - You Put a Move on My Heart: not into this genre of corny 90s ballad at all. Like sure she's serving vocals but I literally couldn't finish dear god it's sluggish and tiring

KAYTRANADA - Lover/Friend (feat. Rochelle Jordan): this pander…. will be succesful. Movies if this was you you're bones x

• Haha 1

Tyla - Butterflies: cute, soft, airy, enjoyable

KAYTRANADA - Spit It Out (feat. Rochelle Jordan): sultry smooth gorgeous he is the moment

Phoebe Bridgers - Moon Song: PASS!

Chloe x Halle - Lonely: solid solid well done

Kelsey Lu - Pushin Against the Wind: it's haunting but while I appreciate the beauty of her voice and this album, I don't really want to relisten to music like this often... kinda jarring

Alina Baraz - Keep Me In Love: her music is consistently quite bland and unexciting but I do think is cute, easy listening, solid background music

MidnightΒ 

Β 

Sweet Relief - I enjoyed this more than I expected to be honest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.