🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale (pg.685)

thecptz

Donna Summer - Journey To The Center Of Your Heart
I think the other throwback songs are stronger than this song if that was the direction you were going to take.Β 

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna Summer - Journey To The Center Of Your Heart

Groovy and fun yea amazing! Nothing else to say I'm infected with the overall product of the song yasss

Madison Beer - Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You)

Very Amy meets Lana which I don't mind. The mixing is heavenly thought ugh exquisite xΒ 

Shania Twain - In My Car (I'll Be The Driver): hm. what an interesting choice for Shania when I know she has other much better masterpieces eligible (including one literally next to this one on the tracklist). Of course any Shania submission will be rewarded by me but you could have nabbed my 12 with timeless smashes like (Wanna Get to Know You) That Good! or I'm Not in the Mood (To Say No)!

Β 

And please I'm begging everyone who sends her in future games to send the red versions of Up! songs not the green versions :weeps:Β 

Madison Beer - Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You)
This song doesn't take me anywhere. It kind of just went for meΒ 

It's Only Love That Gets You Through -Β This is giving "Im gonna just send any random Sade song cause I'm sure someone will eat it up" and you're not wrong!Β 

Dolly Parton - Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That
Okay woah slow down ASC!!! I just got into Shania. Shania feels like a great blend of pop-country for me. Unfortunately this one might be a bit too country for me

• Haha 2

Jordin Sparks - Don't Let It Go To Your Head: it's not Fefe's version but she still wrote it so of course it's great! idk if it's just the spotify quality but this version sounds sooo treble-y to me :skull:Β 

Somewhat Loved (There You Go Breaking My Heart)Β - I did enjoy this. The pacing is a bit…weird, but quite nice.

Sade - It's Only Love That Gets You Through
downvote me but this is boringΒ 

He Will Follow You With Your EyesΒ - You sent the correct Corinne song with a long ass title.

All Saints - If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin'): oh my fuckinnnngggg god I love this song I'm so glad someone sent itΒ :jonnycat:

okie doing part 2 listening tomorrow bye

Crippling Self-Doubt and a General Lack of a Strong Vocal -Β I will need to think on thisΒ 

Vivian Green - I Like It (But I Don't Need It): I like the verses here, the pre-chorus too but the chorus is a little grating to me, maybe I need more time... I like her voice though

Folamour - I Miss Having Someone To Talk To

This was fun, groovy, light, smooth, I enjoyed it

Cherelle - I Didn't Mean to Turn You On

I will be rewarding the 80s music sender

Shania Twain - In My Car (I'll Be The Driver)

This is.. not one of my favorites by Shania and not one I really know, no nostalgia feels, and I personally can't drive so.. :eli:Β 

Mura Masa - I Don't Think I Can Do This Again (with Clairo): personally this just kinda passed me by sorry

Jordin Sparks - Don't Let It Go To Your Head

My 6th favorite American Idol alumni.. this song is cute, Fefe's is better but I still love the song itself, production is a mess, Jordin's vocals eat tho

All Saints - If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin')

Oh wait a minute, this is actually a fun bop :jamming:Β 

Vivianne Green - I Like It (But I Don't Need It)

I like it, but I don't need it (this was a cute bop tho)Β 

The Weeknd - How Do I Make You Love Me?: also kinda passed me by, it's nice but I wasn't engaged really

Yellow is the color of her eyes -Β Sending a 7 minute song in this long ass playlist is a bit unserious but in this case it's warranted. Now I'm emotionalΒ :gaycat6:.Β 

Lorde - Secrets from a Girl (Who's Seen it All): NEXT!Β 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.