🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale (pg.685)

thecptz

Paloma Faith - Hate When You're Happy - not a big fan

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabrina Carpenter - things i wish you said - it's a cute album track

Lara Fabian - Caruso - it's a nice song but not necessarily something I would seek out

Tove Lo - shedontknowbutsheknows - mega bop

RAYE - Walk On By - it's alright

Wolf Alice - Silk - I like some of their songs but this wasn't doing much for me

kept me crying - awwwww i mistook this for you never knew when i saw the playlist! this song is ok. this is my least favorite album of haim's and this song is riiight over the border between cut & keep for me

caught in the middle - i keep having this experience where im like "omg! she said cry! what a coincidence!"............like yeah, dumb *****, thats the point. anyway this is cute enough ig

What About - Cute enough for points

Lost Cause - Cute enough for points

hypnotized - not hypnotizèd ok shakespeare!!

another life - one of my least favorites on the album but its still pp so it still bops!

Love is Embarrassing - cute enough for many points 

Ari Lennox - Whipped Cream - not bad but it doesn't really go anywhere and it's too long

computer luv - not bad but kinda just passes me by. she really took off with hypnos for me, wasnt huge on her before that!

teary eyes - one of 3 keeps on this album! (not saying much)

• Haha 2

Bye - One of her best off this record

nbpq (topless) - that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic that was a classic 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i can't even cry - she sounds so bored singing this. more like i can't even emote

cry alone - i remember liking this more? maybe im just in the mood to **** on everything today

hate when you're happy - speaking of shitting on everything today... why is her voice... like... that?

things i wish you said - not i can't get your hair out of my room. is this about a cat?

caruso - well, sicuramente si distingue dalla massa! ma è una buona cosa?

shedontknowbutsheknows - this is one of those tove songs that it seems like everyone stans and i just cannot figure it out. the melody is so flat to me

walk on by - omg havent heard this since the album (...ep? ...project?) came out but the assignment was understood!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.