🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Jury Sign-Ups (pg.682)

thecptz

Mahalia - He's Mine: it's fine, like most of this album it's kinda basique but I like it enough, definitely an easy listen

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

FKA twigs - jealousy (feat. rema): I mean she doesn't have any bad songs really so this will do but it's definitely not one of her best or even close

The Pussycat Dolls - Bite The Dust: looooooool I mean it's fun? It kinda holds up better than I expected, like it definitely avoids sounding cheap, and I genuinely feel it's a well constructed bop. not mad at this at all, nice pick

Rochelle Jordan - Lowkey: this song has probably been on lots of people's radars for a while considering she's an ASC darling and this has remained unbanned for so long despite being one of her most popular songs. I think I never considered it much because I just dont care about it that much? I'm not really drawn in at all, but in the context of this round it's solid to good

Blood Orange - Best to You: she's a cute girl, the first 45 seconds drag it down for me but i've always really enjoyed this once it gets going

Disclosure - Hourglass (feat. LION BABE): not remotely in the mood for this oontz oontz beat at this time in the morning but I won't penalise for that, it's good yeh, their production is super solid as always. There was enough going on to keep me interested, really cool song actually, might relisten to this album soon

Mariah the Scientist - Out of Luck (Jealous): oh her voice has always been super interesting to me and do I hear a bit of my boy Kaytranada on this? definitely moving a lot, love the vibes

Shay Lia - Dangerous (Anxiety)

It's always nice to start a round with a nice bop, something to groove along with.

Jazmine Sullivan - Lost One (Anxiety)

I was kinda waiting for a moment with this song but I don't know it just never happened. I guess this is one of those intimate concert songs that you appreciate more when you hear it live.

Summer Walker - I'll Kill You (feat. Jhené Aiko) (Envy)

It was okay, I feel like Jhene did more of the heavy lifting for the song.

Jazmine Sullivan - Insecure (feat. Bryson Tiller) (Envy)

Well.... I did prefer this over the other Jazmine song.

Infinity Song - Hater's Anthem (Envy)

Definitely unserious but I don't know I kinda dig this, it was fun.

Coco Jones - Double Back (Anxiety)

Again, Ms. Coco will never disappoint me. I feel like I like all the songs in this album so... x

Maeta - Questions (Anxiety)

Very very groovy, we had no choice but to dance and stan.

Mahalia - He's Mine (Envy)

It was a cute bop, nothing less nothing more

Mahalia - What Am I? (Anxiety)

Another cute song from her, just a lil bit better.

FKA twigs - jealousy (feat. rema) (Envy)

It was alright, I bopped. No complaints.

The Pussycat Dolls - Bite The Dust (Envy)

Eh? I expected worse but... eh?

Rochelle Jordan - Lowkey (Anxiety)

This was the first Rochelle Jordan song that I've heard so this has a special place for me <3

Blood Orange - Best to You (Anxiety)

Not really totally sold but the song was fine.

Disclosure - Hourglass (feat. LION BABE) (Anxiety)

It did sound very 2015 but in a good way, haven't listened to LION BABE for that long.

Mariah the Scientist - Out of Luck (Jealous)

I actually didn't listen to this album because Ry Ry World didn't really impress me. I did love her debut. But this one's really nice, maybe will listen to the album one of these days.

Jae Stephens - Please Don't Talk to Me (Envy)

Not as good as the other Jae Stepehens songs that was sent a few rounds ago but we still bopped.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.