🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 21 Entries (pg.669)

thecptz

Cleo Sol - Why Don't You: She sounds like Solange at times, the arrangement is very lush, definitely a fan

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Amaria - All For You (feat. DESTIN CONRAD): Oh Amaria the CPG you are in 2024 :clap: it's no Beggin' but I like it

Tamia - You Put a Move on My Heart: I didn't know any of her songs besides So Into You and Officially Missing You, both of which I absolutely adore, and this was a really pleasant surprise, I loved it!

KAYTRANADA - Lover/Friend (feat. Rochelle Jordan): An enjoyable chill dance-y song! Let me not dock for this but I realized while listening to his album all his songs sound the exact same aklsjkflda

Tyla - Butterflies: hmmm there's definitely something I'm missing here cuz I'm seeing a lot of acclaim for this but I find it very underwhelming. The vocals feel over edited for a heart-on-sleeve type song like this. Regardless doesn't seem like you need my points so it's ok

KAYTRANADA - Spit It Out (feat. Rochelle Jordan): I like the other song a bit more but they sound almost exactly the same kasdjfadslk. Also shocked you didn't send Snap My Fingers. It's good not amazing but good

Phoebe Bridgers - Moon Song: I'm not a OPBH exactly but I can't stand this tbh sdfasjllks

Chloe x Halle - Lonely: Ok you can't just send anything from this album and slay, like where do we draw the line. This is okay but definitely feels filler-y ngl [2]

Kelsey Lu - Pushin Against the Wind: Oh this was really different and cool, I really enjoyed it! So unique here

Alina Baraz - Keep Me In Love: Well alright. It's not bad but I don't think she's my thing

Kimbra - Cameo Lover - y'all gagging over this and it's just okay to me, idk maybe I need more time with it but for now, it's cute. 

Imogen Heap - I Am in Love with You - This song is interestingly produced. It was a fascinating listen, overall cuute. 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

Raveena - Secrets (feat. Vince Staples) - I am sorry, how can you hear those amazing production elements throughout the song and seductive lyrics and call this her worst song??? Idk, doesn't make sense to me but bleh. Imo, this is an undeniable banger, just soooo catchy and infectious. At the time, it was also very very different and upbeat for Raveena but I guess she isn't allowed to make sexy dance bops. I also love the way she inserted her culture all over this song, just an excellent sexy song. Big points mama.  :heart2:

UMI - whatever u like - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!! This is my favourite song on this underrated album. It is such a bop and I love UMI's vocal tone soo much! A serve! :heart2::sats:

METTE - BET - This song is sooo good. Ugh I love METTE so much! Ever since Element and Remmy introduced me to her, I have been a fan. Wanted to send 'Mama's Eyes' for that apostrophe round but chickened out. Anyway this is really good! 

Madison Beer - Sweet Relief - definitely her best song ive heard 

Namasenda - Unlimited Ammo - I am so so sorry, I feel bad but you know I always want to support black queens. But I cannot praise this simply because of that :(

If you know me, you know I HATE and despise Hyperpop with a passion so I didn't love this. I will say she's super gorgeous and I love the cover art. Might get a point or two considering how the playlist go. 

Cleo Sol - Why Don't You - Stop stalking me challenge, leave me alone!!! Ugh, this is such a pander to me kiii. Such a gorgeous song, the strings in the back are so stunning. This just exudes luxury and beauty. Music like this are for pretty gurls like us. Huge points :heart2:

Amaria - All For You (feat. DESTIN CONRAD) - another pander to me kiii, I absolutely adore this song, Destin being on this too is a plus, he's such a cutie with great music. 

Tamia - You Put a Move on My Heart - oh you know I love me some Tamia :heart:, such an beautifully sung ballad. I love love slow songs from this era, there's a sort of soul and flavour that's missing from music today. Gorgeous

so far midnight eating midday for me personally idk

• Thanks 1

KAYTRANADA - Lover/Friend (feat. Rochelle Jordan) - I know a certain someone is fuming from the elim chat after seeing this queen in this round. Anyway two artists I love collaborating? Of course, I am going to stan. Undeniably a good song. 

Wet - It's cute, it got a little better as it progressed for me.

Tyla - Butterflies - Absolutely stunning song. She sounds so angelic in this song. I think she should explore this sound more because it fits her perfectly. Huge points :heart2:

Blade - This is kind of middling mood wise for me. This could kind of fit in the midnight playlist with her delivery on this song and the way the production is tbh lol. Anyways, I liked this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.