🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 21 Entries (pg.669)

thecptz

Phoebe Bridgers - Moon Song: I think Phoebe Bridgers should be imprisoned for war crimes, with that said, this is NOT the worst song on here, it has dreamy elements that I really enjoy unfortunately and kinda the best fit for the theme so far in my subjective opinion (I'm not really considering that though so)

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Jae Stephens - WET - ouuu this is so good, lemme save! 

Chloe x Halle - Lonely: you can never go wrong with Ungodly hour, this is great mamas

Arlo Parks - Blades - oh I didn't know Arlo had bops like this OOP, me likey! 

Kelsey Lu - Pushin Against The Wind: it was kinda whatever like it's fine not the worst but a bit boring compared to the slower songs here, the vocal performance was very good though 

Alina Barak - Keep Me In Love: oh she is my MOTHAAAAAAAAA, I wish I had thought of her honestly, this song is stunning as the rest of her discography yup yup 

Aly & AJ - Listen!!! - a good song from a great album, I always forgot how much I like this album, pretty places and personal cathedrals are excellent perfect! This is good too 

Jae Stephens - WET: a fun bop, very pop princess and Element-core (affectionate)

Arlo Parks - Blades: Wait she doesn't only make sleepy guitar ballads? This is a fun serve

Aly & AJ - Listen!!!: Liked it way more than I expected, very cute!

Miguel - Banana Clip: Eh out of what I've heard from him it's kind of mid, not bad though

• Haha 1

Zinadelphia - Love Language: Between the indie girl voice and the insipid production this is not for me, surprised it hasn't been more panned honestly so you have that going for you

Pom Pom Squad - Red with Love: huh, idk it was very plain and uninteresting to me, can't say I enjoyed it

Hatchie - This Enchanted: Hot take but this isn't as good as her song from earlier this season, it is cute and enjoyable though

Kimbra - Cameo Lover: Literally one of my favorite songs ever, I know the person who sent this was stalking Gaymers/my last.fm and you served and licked the plate Eve. The drama is amazing

Imogen Heap - I Am in Love with You: Ok you can't just send anything from this album and slay, like where do we draw the line. This is okay but definitely feels filler-y ngl

Raveena - Secrets (feat. Vince Staples): I was so excited when Raveena was banned only to see it was my least favorite song of hers kadsjkdkafsl. This is such a bizarre choice, like sorry to the sender it is really not personal so don't vaguepost about me pls you can go back and see me downvoting this before :shy: but I like it more than Zinadelphia so it will get something

UMI - whatever u like: Cute and breezy, don't have anything negative to say but not very outstanding

METTE - BET: Another nod my head while perusing graphic tees song, it's cute enough

Miguel - Banana Clip - this song is soooooooooo good! Ugh I just love his voice! My 3rd baby daddy ate! >3 

Zinadelphia - Love Language - it's a cute song

Pom Pom Squad - Red with Love - unfortunately, I do not like this at all. im so sorry

Hatchie - This Enchanted - Honestly, not one of my favs on this album but I still think it's an objectively good song and still getting points. 

Madison Beer - Sweet Relief: I like her stuff more than I think I will usually, it's cute

Namasenda - Unlimited Ammo: I found the album to be really mid, I like her Carameldansen music like Donuts much more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.