🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 20 Summary (pg.668)

thecptz

Красным мелом, Maryana Ro

Making me nostalgic for my clubbing days, I'm feeling it

B7EYRsM.gif

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

group c - (reminder my reviews mean nothing but here they are)

w02iiaU.gif

Spoiler

oh my girl - closer

oh the ethereal boppppp, this was one of my fave songs back then and its still one of their best. its so fantastical and unique, I feel like they embody this style so well!!! wish we had more kpop songs like this its so fantasy.. I ascend when that last little rap-lite section kicks in

Priya ragu - kamali

okay this is so cool, this is such a fun bop. the energy is amazing

ichiko aoba - amuletum

what is this beautiful Zelda song? this feels like a very pleasant studio Ghibli-core meadow of flowers song. its super pretty and relaxing. I dont find it boring tbh it's just really nice to listen to and feels cinematic. I could see that someone would have to be in the right mood for this though but it was nice!!

kwon eunbi - croquis

it starts of just okay but there's something about the synths in the prechorus/chorus where im like :oprahshook: it definitely makes the song and I think its overall pretty cool, would get points!

lexie liu - diablo

I adore this album like crazy, it has a soundscape/aesthetic that I can't quite place with anything else... embodying that early 2000s/y2k/internetcore/Sega Dreamcast style with really cool electronic elements... I just haven't found another album that does it in this way with this much energy and intrigue... if I was a pop-star i'dwant to debut with this kind of concept omg,, the mega 12

agnes Monica - hanya menunggu

what an interesting song... its super rough around the edges, I can barely hear her, but its kinda endearing? its such an odd choice for this round but I feel like I respect that... its kind of cool idk!

fly-day chinatown

I wasn't expecting something like this :cri: definitely stands out but I find the vocals a little grating, possibly due to the mixing idk... but its not a bad vibe overall, maybe not my thing

son dam bi - Saturday night

okay brave sound bop?? this is super campy sounding. again I cant really get into kpop from this period so idk if I would've given it points but it was an interesting new discovery

clc - devil

I only really like that one city pop song they had tbh... otherwise I just dont really find them that good

red velvet - wildside

one of the few late career RV songs I actually like tbh!! its good, its actually great... they have such c ool attitude here and it comes across naturally and gives it a fun energy. the chorus is crazy

woo!ah - blush

YES, I love the new jeans wave... I like how this leans more to dance/electronic elements making it stand out among the R&B influenced dnb. super fresh fun song, I really like it

billlie - nevertheless

generally they're one of the most unique kpop groups imo out right now... I think this is one of their more "generic" sounding songs in that it's a bit less of what I love from them but its still good. anything from this ep is enjoyable to me lbr... 

April - you.zip

dont hate me but I dont really feel anything for this, its pretty kpop on autopilot 

g-idle - dahlia

I dont think I've heard this before, I haven't really explored their non-singles... this is dramatic and interesting though!

chungha - im ready

pretty solid dancey song~

• Like 1

????????  
LS14: Winner  

Red Velvet - Blue Lemonade
I kinda wish Cool World or Body Talk were submitted but this was okay. Nvm this kinda grew on me

Mondo Grosso - ラビリンス (feat. Hikari Mitsushima)
Oh okay this was pretty good actually! Let me save it 

Ryokuoushoku Shakai - Mela!
Wait I also really liked this one :jonny: Let me come back to this 

LOONA - Heart Attack
I didn't like it

KISS OF LIFE - Midas Touch
Okay 00s throwback! Wish that chorus went a little bit harder but i enjoyed this 

Edited by Technicolor

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:
????????  
LS14: Winner  

aksljdf ive had signatures off for so long I didn't even know I had one anymore

so far btw to me group A > C >>> B I think!!!

will do group D tomorrow prob

1 minute ago, minho said:

aksljdf ive had signatures off for so long I didn't even know I had one anymore

u r THEE ls14 winner

• Thanks 1

@minho Thank you so much for doing reviews even though you're not playing :heart: - many players who are currently playing don't even do them and act like nothing happened

• Haha 3

Manisha - НЕДОСЛАВЯНКА
Kudos for the risk. I really appreciate this new discovery

tripleS - Rising
Bop! This was pretty good, let me also come back to this one

Furui Riho - Super Star
This was pretty fun. This type of sound is a little bit tired now but it can still get a few points

Maryana Ro - Красным мелом
This was cute. Not super memorable but I didn't mind it

8 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

@minho Thank you so much for doing reviews even though you're not playing :heart: - many players who are currently playing don't even do them and act like nothing happened

its literally bc I hate that I was eliminated in the FIRST ROUND :rip: I was looking forward to this season so I want to be a part of it regardless

ill prob continue doing this if I have the time

• Like 2

Just now, minho said:

its literally bc I hate that I was eliminated in the FIRST ROUND :rip: I was looking forward to this season so I want to be a part of it regardless

Last time I was on this game there was comeback rounds, hope you comeback with one of those!! :heart:

• Like 2

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

K O T O - question quest

I mean it's got a catchy beat :laugh:

26 minutes ago, minho said:

ngl .. i'll probably will to when I eliminated it's why I don't mind listening to the other groups ..:gaycat4:

• Like 1

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

SOOJIN - TyTy

it's ok .. but i'm not really feeling it sadly. 

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

Anri - Remember Summer Days (Night Tempo Showa Groove Mix)

Why can't I keep a straight face listening to these songs .. but they are cute .. no shade. :toofunny2:

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

TWICE - Look At Me

okay finally something I like :jamming:  I need to give these girl's more a listen. 

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

Tommy february6 - sEpia memory

wait I actually like this :katie2:

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

Red Velvet - Blue Lemonade

It's so cutesy but It's probably my favourite on the set so far :gaycat4:  

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

Mondo Grosso - ラビリンス (feat. Hikari Mitsushima)

I like the instrumental to this. 

tech difficulties hold AWN

• Haha 1

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

Ryokuoushoku Shakai - Mela!

the voice took me a bit to get me hooked but then the na na na part came on and it was a real banger

:katie2:

Group A

⇆  ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻    

LOONA - Heart Attack

YES! my favourite kpop group after IVE .. :katie2: they got better bops than this but i'm still liking it. 

Yellow-and-Pink-Retro-Streetwear-Logo-3.

Spoiler

Retro-CD-Player-Song-Release-Instagram-P

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

ngl .. i'll probably will to when I eliminated it's why I don't mind listening to the other groups ..:gaycat4:

this round was fun to do bc a lot of the songs were new to me too yeah

I knew most of the kpop songs but I haven't explored the other languages so it was fun!

Just now, TROPICUM said:

Yellow-and-Pink-Retro-Streetwear-Logo-3.

Reveal hidden contents

Retro-CD-Player-Song-Release-Instagram-P

oh wow the new format

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.