🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 21: The Perfect Meal (pg.668)

thecptz

Showing Up - I was…kinda confused by this ngl. I felt like it was building up for a certain chorus and then what I got was…very different.

Lyrically it's also…hmm 

But I don't hate it

idk girl 

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Raheaven - BETTER

meh

Becky - Illusion: this is fun, it's cute, I am not mad at all!

Wondering - Reminds me of Solange's Stillness is the Move cover. I love her voice.

Samantha Urbani - Showing Up

its a chop for me

this song was mega snooze

Raheaven - Better: This is somewhere between mid and good to me, I don't think I'll ever listen again but it wasn't bad so let's see what the rest of the playlist is like

Sushi in Tokyo - It's good but there's a lot of good entrihs this round so we shall see…

Becky and the Birds - Wondering

got a little repetitive toward the end but it was fine

Samantha Urbani - Showing Up: Why does this sound like it could be a Chappell Roan song…. I enjoyed it more than I expected actually but overall it was kinda flat

Always - I like this as well 

Becky and the Bird - Wondering: the first of two songs in particular that seem like panders to me and only me aklsdfjlas. I LOOOOVED this song a couple years ago. I'm not quite as obsessed now but I still really like it, particularly the pre chorus with the super high notes

silver lining - not bad.

DVNA - Sushi in Tokyo

this was quite pleasant, I really enjoyed this

Don't Leave Me - this was a decent song. Might get points depending on the rest of the songs

DVNA - Sushi In Tokyo: I heard another song by this artist before, I like this song! Always down for a groovy pop/R&B song by someone with a nice voice so yes it's a hit for me

Unfamiliar - I think I like this but idk if it'll crack my top 10. It may make it near the bottom actually.

Beachside talks - Always

in the middle for me, it wasn't bad but not my favorite of the round so far

fr33ze - Why does she sound like a mix between Tyla and Muni Long? :deadbanana2: - well I like the production. A bit of a bop tbh.

• Like 1

AMAKA - Unfamiliar

we groovin we boppin we movin we struttin

Don't Need You - Cute for a reality tv dating show contestant but, it's not getting points from me 

Beachside talks - Always: It doesn't hurt my ears but it's just really dull and flavorless to me, not a fan sorry to Beachside talks and sender

Ice Cream So Good - I'm like 10 seconds in but I would love to invoice you for the time you've wasted. 

• Haha 1

Cely - Don't Need You

this is kind of boring

AMAKA - Unfamiliar: obviously good and Kaytranada'd, I tried sending this but it was taken hehe so nice work running sender. This is actually my favorite I've heard by her

Pinkydoll - Ice Cream So Good

this is atrocious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.