🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 20 Summary (pg.668)

thecptz

Troye Sivan - What's The Time Where You Are?: I'm glad he finally delivered some bops on this album :clap3: his delivery on this one is still a bit sedated, I'd like it more sung by someone else, but the beat is fun.Β 

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts: Honestly I don't think Miley's music is for me, I haven't really been feeling any of her music I've heard. Her voice annoys me and I don't like the songwriting. I don't think you will get any points from me sorryΒ 

Kendrick Lamar - untitled 08 | 09.06.2014.: I feel like this choice is soooo random like I know he's having a moment right now but why one of his untitled songs :sob: I'm sorry for being a basic *** but I'm just not really feeling a male rap song right now, the beat and his flow is pretty nice though, hmmm not sure where I'll put this but I definitely don't hate it

• Haha 1

Pluto - Raveena

Β 

this was cute - I really liked the instrumental toward the end of the song

Vegas High - Kylie Minogue

Β 

mega bop alert I am MOVING

Picture Me Better - Weyes Blood

Β 

this is so calming - Weyes has such an amazing voice, I love their songs so muchΒ 

Too Good to be True - Kacey Musgraves

Β 

cute, sort of middle of the pack for me in the group so far

Posted (edited)

AdΓ© - Avec des si

This was very pretty and beautiful, perfect song to listening on a Saturday/Sunday morning though so this was a perfect timing to. Sounds so nostalgic and upbeat and cheering and kind of emotional at the same time. Very magic. Loved it so I saved on my playlist :love:

Edited by Julia Fox

Pink Pony Club - Chappell Roan

Β 

any song that has a guitar solo I will eat it up so much

Drunk in LA - Love the vibe of this

Miss Amor - Azealia Banks

Β 

miss amor senor senor

Β 

this was a mega fun song albeit a lil messy but that wasn't a bad thing for me!!Β 

Tidal - Hmm…I'm gonna need some more time with this oneΒ 

Mercurial World - Magdalena Bay

Β 

there are parts of this I do enjoy but the complete noise overkill after the first chorus was awful mama

Babylon - Lady Gaga

Β 

a gay hymn we all know and love

What's The Time Where You Are? - Troye Sivan

Β 

this song makes me wanna go outside and strut it out like a model fiercely I love this

RAYE - Five Star Hotels. (feat. Mahalia)

This was a vibe tbh I mean I liked its minimal production and the sexy approach this offered I mean it was cool pretty kind of old school! Loved it too

Posted (edited)

Madonna - I Love New York

I have always been conflicted about this legendary track that has always been panned among Madge discography. I mean the production for me it's top notch just a dark sparkly and kind of alt-trance-y aura is definitely up in my alley. The lyrics on the other hand it's like a person who hated New York just made a parody to say that New York just sucks so it's kind of off putting to a level the song is a laughably mess that could be a masterpiece if it had a very different lyrics. So that's it!Β 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Haha 1

Plastic Hearts - Miley Cyrus

Β 

it was alright - on the lower end of the group for me

untitled 08 | 09.06.2014 - Kendrick Lamar

Β 

solid ending, his flow was is crazy good

Beach House - Drunk In LA

This is one of my most played Beach House songs ever and that's because this is very different from the rest of their stuff. I mean it's more noisy, chaotic, the abrasive percussion line that is all over the song. It feels more ambitious and it work! Good choice here!

Avec des si - It's ok. Feels like background music to me.

Big Wheel - A song I know and love

Posted (edited)

Imogen Heap - Tidal

This was pleasant. Liked that morning vibe and I see now that Caroline has been studying to get her sound. Don't know if it will get points though but I can make sure I liked it and I saved it to my playlist too! :love:

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 1

Radio - This was my most played song of all time at one pointΒ 

Five Star Motels - This is pretty chill. I enjoyed it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.