🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 20 Summary (pg.668)

thecptz

Let Me Love You - a BOP! :flame:

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

SRS - I guess this is fine. Not bad, since the attitude is that definitely serving. 

• ATRL Moderator

radar - lil hero

Didn't one of these players have their whole username be lil hero for a moment? It was an easy listen surprisingly but really didn't go anywhere

Feels Like A Different Thing - Confidence Man

I could really listen to this entire album for hours without getting bored, kudos to you for choosing one of the best songs from the record too! 10/10 :clap3: 

ANOHNI - Can't ( This sounds hauntingly beautiful, the voice, the song apparently being dedicated to a late friend, the tension and angered sadness pumping more and more throughout the song until it reaches catharsis ). 

BRAT - I guess Chrissy's brand of pop isn't my strongest cup of tea. I definitely appreciate her getting into it with her Muffy Crosswire/Regina George personality aesthetic. This is one of her better songs though. I wish her voice was a little more pleasant though, like, Willa Ford serves this same type of brattiness with I Wanna Be Bad but better vocals.

ELECTRAHARDalytics - Group A
1. 2 die 4 - this song is ok it's not my favorite in her EP, but im not going to skip it when i hear it

Just now, Lemon said:

ANOHNI - Can't ( This sounds hauntingly beautiful, the voice, the song apparently being dedicated to a late friend, the tension and angered sadness pumping more and more throughout the song until it reaches catharsis ). 

keep hammering it in

• Haha 2

angels in tibet - LOVE honestly this song doesn't get enough buzz, but it's one of my favs in the album so fun

seems like can't sounds hauntingly beautiful, the voice, the song apparently being dedicated to a late friend, the tension and angered sadness pumping more and more throughout the song until it reaches catharsis

• Haha 2

Deep Inside - this is kind of a bit repetitive. The beat isn't interesting enough to really save the song either. 

3. play - this song is ok i don't hate it, i like that it sounds like an old video game

• ATRL Moderator

Salad - Blondshell

This was a really nice listen, thank you! I don't really remember how it goes though 

Coincidence - Rosse

This is cute, I'm vibing! I feel like a sexy woman 

6 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

keep hammering it in

I am doing it for you, Devon dear. :heart:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

seems like can't sounds hauntingly beautiful, the voice, the song apparently being dedicated to a late friend, the tension and angered sadness pumping more and more throughout the song until it reaches catharsis

I agree. :whistle::laugh:

• Like 1

radar - Britney's Radar will never be topped, but this is a pretty good bop too. It's like a PinkPantheress tune but with a singer that has MUCH better diction.

vitamins – gotta keep it real, this is one of my favorite elio songs! kudos, mama, to its sender, for sending that, for spilling

4. crush - literally so cute i can easily see it being a top 10 placement!!

Feels Like a Different Thing - this is a great discovery actually. Feels like a 90s house song but in the modern day. Nice job! 

Bishop Briggs - The Way I Do
Was NOT feeling this man humming at the start, but when the woman started singing.. she can SANG I'll give her that, kinda reminds me of Ella Henderson, you will never feel the way I dooo chorus was my fave part

Shontelle - Roll It
Shontelligence :deadbanana2: This was a bop, was really feeling it at first but it got a bit repetitive as it went on, but still bopped

Tamar Braxton - The One
Something about this song is so pleasant and heavenly, the production and Tamar's vocals.. she ate this up, our entertaining Angel, good for her tbh, must be hard when your sister is Toni

5. With Love - RIP Christine Grimmie, this song is so beautiful! I wish she was still alive, I bet she would've continued to make great music :'(

Let's Eat Grandma - Happy New Year
I've always loved this group's name, I think it's a group idk, but this song is fun, I like the production and the vibes, synthy vibes

Coco & Clair Clair - Cherub
Love the production, didn't love the baby whispers vocals, but loved how short it was

Remi Wolf - Cinderella
Winner, I tried to send this right away (after I woke up) and it was taken and I cried

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.