🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 18 Summary (pg.636)

thecptz

one that got away - oh this muna song is way better, but i feel like this is partly bc idk wtf the girl is saying ANUNCIATE....

deceptacon - oh this song is rly cute and fun it makes me want to get in my car and drive 80mph with the windows down

no celestial - i love the aspects of rock infused into the song, makes it fun and easier to listen to

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

bewitched - not bad, cute

Group B

Β 

TLC - Let's Do it Again: This was just okay. Unfortunately for you another, more superior, slow jam was submitted in this group and this one just pales in comparison.

Group B

Β 

Millionaires - Take Your Shirt Off: Category is: Ke$ha realness! The electropop production slaps, they really threw ALL the bells and whistles in there and I'm obsessed. It's full throttle from start to finish, in the best way. The chorus is so catchy that I was singing along by the end. The bridge was a collapse (good thing). I have to take points off for the cardinal sin of rhyming around with around.

Group B

Β 

Loossemble - Girls' Night: She's cute. But it was hard to keep up with the constant sonic shifts, my ears have whiplash. The na-na-na's saved it for me. The rap break down was really fun as well. Runtime feels a touch too long.

Group B

Β 

Mis-Teeq - Better Better: Obsessed with the production on this, the DRAMA of the opening seconds were especially a highlight. I'm impressed with how the track is absolutely stacked with hooks on hooks! However the vocals are quite thin, which lets it down just a tad for me.

MUNA - Anything But Me

basic and boring

The Chicks - Sleep at Night

another skip for me

Mis-Teeq - Home Tonight (feat. Joe)

this is one prety good but could've been shorter

Group B

Β 

The Aces - I've Loved You For So Long: Oh now this is heavenly. The dreamy production. The gorgeous melodies. Very reminiscent of the Cranberries. It is so difficult to successfully pull off a nonsense chorus, but they're doo-doo-doing it. My only qualm is that it felt like it was over too soon, but on second thought that could be a feature rather than a bug.

GFRIEND - Love Bug

easily the best song so far

like mariah - I was a Harmonizer so....

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β It's fun!Β 

• Haha 1

cat & mouse - me likey! <3

let's do it again - very NLTM-core, points ofc.Β 

take your shirt off - this is terrible, NO!

Group B

Β 

OG3NE - Outta My Head:Β  These harmonies are really solid, their voices blend together so well! Clever use of vocal flourishes/ad-libs make the verses and pre-chorus equally as catchy as the chorus, which is a huge feat to pull off. Not a fan of certain production choices, but the guitar licks made up for it.

702 - Will You Be OK

another bop!

girls' night - not bad, didnt leave a big impression but cute

XG - PUPPET SHOW

i liked the verses but I'm not sold on the chorus

Say Now - S.I.N.G.L.E

not bad, it'll do for this round

better better - very NLTM-core, points ofc [2]

I've loved you for so long - cute song

outta my head - did not like this sorry

Hinds - Riding Solo

wait im loving this and the outro really sold it for me :jonny2:

not my job -Β :hippo:Β LETS TAKE IT BACK ONE SECONDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS MOTHERS! this is a big bop, im convinced only tasteless gworls dislike this because it's super super good! like! :heart2::sats:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.