🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 18 Summary (pg.636)

thecptz

spacer.png

JULIE FOXY LASHINGS pt1

Flyleaf - I'm Sorry

this was a good start tbh! I don't know them but I liked how their voice compliments the heavy rock sound there like it isn't that easy! Her delivery is insane. Can't say much about the song itself too but I was impressed and that's something that could be rewarded with points. Let's see! 

Mazzy Star - Blue Light

pretty, atmospheric and sad just like every Mazzy Star song tbh but it's not giving rock for me just alternative. I'm sure it's gonna get points though.

Rachel Chinouriri - The Hills

the production kind of overshadow her voice but the vibe was immaculate x maybe I should check her album 

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

i'm sorry - i'm so sick was right there but this is cute

blue light - oh motherzy star

the hills - my least fav of her singles, for some reason the chorus annoys me, but i don't hate it

invisible - a faint odor of disney channel

spite - boppinggg

happy happy - so many beautiful guitar tones i love rock music

wet dream - cant stand them im so sorry

don't get the deal - spill girl

what you did - WINNERRRR

circle the drain - the nostalgia. back when this album came out i was like "what the **** is this?" but i have grown to love it over the years

communication - this is nice and chill, im vibinggg

lose - WINNERRRR (which hannah song will i pick? no idea, yall picked the best of the best)

lonely - love this song but... rock round? oh i guess the chorus gets rockier

dónde están los ladrones - a bit too country'd for me

miracle - ohhhhh my preteen wig

sunday - a holy song for a holy day. i miss you dolores

never need me - well yes!!!

twin flame - very odd choice, was everything else banned?

til i get over you - yass pitch correction werk. this is cute tho

chosen to deserve - great closer to the playlist

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

almenda - first love song - expensive beat but the song was boring & she sounds like doja cat ai

mitski - bug like an angel - period it bopped etc the only good song of this albomb

kylie minogue - things we do for love - saur generic that album has like 10 better songs bfr

dua lipa - happy for you - it was cute the first couple days but whos touching this album now never mind this obscure ass deep cut ijbol

• Haha 1

billie eilish - chihiro - billie eilish = instant 0

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

carla wehbe - you make me sick - it's cute but lowkey generic and sounds like a random Mae Muller track 11 sooo idk

ashley tisdale - it sounds too dated and i dont have nostalgia value in it so idk maybe some points?!

dua lipa - these walls - this AI reject with "harry styles 2022 new song" input lol NO

• Haha 2

lsdxoxo - j'adore - the beat is kinda fun and sounds useable for my gym playlist so hmmm maybe?!

ravyn lenae - love me not - boring background music it goes NOwhere

we back

the cars - candy-o - ijbol but it was short and kinda passed by smoothly in a way so maybe i dont have anything bad to say

ditonellapiaga - mary - it makes me feel like i'm sneakily listening to unreleased lady gaga on youtube in 2011... maybe im living

adrianne lenker - ruined - it was pretty and nice and inoffensive yes some points me thinks

billie eilish - birds of a feather - billie eilish = 0 points [2]

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

caroline polachek - spring is coming with a strawberry in the mouth - i cant stand her voice like this is a bunch of nothing

• Haha 1

nelly furtado - love bites - what is this bop :WAP:

kesha - backstabber - i streamed briefly when it was all over tiktok but rn its giving noise

lady gaga - sour candy - its kinda like the worst song on chromatica when you think about it

iveta mukuchyan - depi nor irakanutyun - it kinda bopped wait its giving taki taki bootleg

mabel - begging - this song is so campy the low budget production and mixing ijbol... but maybe thats its charm

maggie rogers - alaska - it was boring but then the outro was catchy soooo we'll see

siobhan donaghy - uh uh YEH OH YEH!!!!! she put her whole medieval cuntussy into this periodt

goldilox - candy girl - i have a headache

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.