🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 18 Summary (pg.636)

thecptz

2Ydx8yP.png

• Haha 2

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

adh7Fx2.png

YsW4kpO.png

NMNXH1S.png

g1dzPZ1.png

2VWL0ya.png

7zomBQt.png

GVvtyJ6.png

ZBIdH7c.png

FXmaDBH.png

kLClBsf.png

Group B

TLC - Let's Do It Again 

I have a big soft spot for 90s R&B! I think sound/vibe of the song is great but it isn't the best of it's time/genre

Group B 

Millionaires - Take Your Shirt Off

I appreciate the lack of seriousness for this song lol. It's stupid and bratty 

Ugh my review looks so ugly after Aurora's 

• Haha 1

Group B

Loossemble - Girl's Night

My favorite kpop song sent so far :giraffe:

Group B

Mis-teeq - Better Better

Something about this lacks finesse. The production is a too much I think 

Group B

The Aces - I've Loved You For So Long

Yes absolutely. When I was first introduced to them a couple rounds ago I've been listening non-stop! Yes yes yes 

Group B

OG3NE - Outta My Head

Oh let me grove a little bit!!!! Absolutely!! 

Group B

FLO - Not My Job

Oh I liked this FLO song also. I think I slightly like the first one a little more. This has the finesse that Mis-teeq was missing from their song

Group B

Xscape - Softest Place On Earth

Same critique I had for TLC! But I think I enjoyed this one slightly more than TLC

Group B

Four of Diamonds - Blind (remix)

Curious what the OG sounded like. Both aren't my jam. But thanks!

Doing my first listen through and whoah, some of y'all are big mad at these entries. Are we not aware that the early output of girl groups (and boy bands too!) were inherently corny and that was half the fun of it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why is Group A so quiet?

whew maybe everyone is busy this weekend :cries: come on...

since the group a girlies are flopping lemme give my (completely unbiased and irrelevant) opinions:

muna - anything but me: ateeeee i love you and i see you and i hope you are having a fabulous day muna sender, what a masterpiece :heart2:

the chicks - sleep at night: this was alright, I don't mind the chicks but I don't care for them much either, side note this album cover is such an eyesore

mis-teeq, joe - home tonight: 🚨 male vocal alert 🚨 the other mis-teeq song in my group ate you all the way up I fear... this is more in that basic R&B lane

gfriend - love bug: cute enough, not really my thing

702 - will you be ok: this lowkey sounds kinda flo'd, I could see them sampling this beat. didn't hate it, didn't love it. it was nice

xg - puppet show: wayment... hold awn... i'm hearing smth... one of these girls sound exactly like lisa from blackpink ijbol but I'm kinda stanning this downe?

say now - s.i.n.g.l.e: these girls didn't really go by needanamebro initially did they? ijbol, anyway they're lowkey giving flo from wish and I'm not super here for it

hinds - riding solo: oh the vocal is kinda giving elliphant... idk i don't completely hate this but i don't like it that much either, this was a choice

little mix - notice: omg i completely forgot this song existed tbh... not what i would have picked but at the same time i get the vision, it's more mature than a lot of their stuff, so cute

the pussycat dolls - flirt: i'm one of the few who can stream this on spotify... but idk if that's a good thing. i forgot this song existed until today and i wish i still had. it kinda sounds like that nickelback song "animals"? help

the last dinner party - sinner: i've definitely heard this song before but i have no clue where... anyway this wasn't bad, not my favourite but okay

citizen queen - so special: wait... that low vocal caught me so off guard but i kinda loved this so much? never heard of this group but i kinda almost liked this more than anything in my group ijbol

ive - ice queen: i like the beat and the cover art a lot! honestly this was fun and an enjoyable listen, i liked it more than the gfriend song

blackpink - pretty savage: yes blackpink yes slay is there anything more to say like... they kind of invented female k-pop i don't care... they broke the space time continuum and did it ok i don't make the rules...

needanamebro, say now - not a lot left to say: i still can't get over this group name ijbol, however 15 seconds in and i'm already liking this better than the other song from them. sounded a bit like little mix's "break up song"

muna - one that got away: yes muna yes classic, i think i like the other muna song slightly more but this is like flo in my group, you'd most likely both be top three i fear, love these queer *******

le tigre - deceptacon: oh god not my thing at all so sawry i couldn't even make it a minute

le sserafim - no celestial: better than the last song but probably still my second least favourite in this whole playlist... like no...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.