🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 18 Summary (pg.636)

thecptz

Shea CouleΓ© - YOUR NAME: beat is fun but ultimately everything feels a little too "been there done that" for meΒ 

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

awfultune - buds: this is like if Lana Del Rey tried to make a Billie Eilish song but despite liking either artists it didn't work out, I think it has some interesting elements tho

Jazmin Bean - Favourite Toy: it's just kinda there kinda reductive, but the chorus is catchy I'll give you that

underscores - Locals (Girls Like Us) [with gabby start]: I didn't like it

Kehlani - wish i never: I quite like this :lemmelistening: although I am curious how you narrowed all her options down to it

Kim Petras - Got My Number: honestly not bad for a Kim Petras song... especially in comparison to some of the other shite hereΒ 

Halsey - Heaven In Hiding: interesting choice for her, I do like this song tho, from her only good albumΒ 

Demi Lovato - Everything You're Not - This is cute. Sounds like many songs from this genre, however I do enjoy Demi as a vocalist so points for that.Β 

Β 

chloe moriondo - Bodybag - This didn't do much for me tbh but it's not bad

Β 

Shea CouleΓ© - YOUR NAME - I am a Shea stan but I do not have the guts to send a drag queen song in these games chi other than maybe Mama Ru herself and even then I get scared. This is a fun bop though. I have always liked it.Β 

Β 

awfultune - buds - interesting listen, interesting productionΒ 

Β 

Jazmin Bean - Favourite Toy - Reminds me a bit of Olivia Rodrigo mixed with some Hatchie. Not bad. Cute.Β 

Β 

underscores - Locals (Girls Like Us) [with gabby start] - Too much is going on tbh. It's cool though but definitely is a bit too hyperpop'd kii. Editing is needed.Β 

Β 

Kehlani - wish i never - This album is pretty good. This song should have been a huge hit. I really love it. Tried sending it and was mad it was taken.Β  I have been wanting to send this song in a game since the album came out so I was really mad when I didnt get it. Luckily, I don't rank with a bitter intent. This song is too good and deserves better.Β 

Β 

Kim Petras - Got My Number - Tbh, a good song for her. I like it sadly kiii.Β 

Β 

Halsey - Heaven In Hiding - A bop, one of her best songs from her best album. Much better than her overrated most recent snooze album.Β 

Β 

Janelle MonΓ‘e - I Like That - Whew! Excellent song from an excellent album. :heart2:

Β 

SOPHIE - LEMONADE - Absolutely terrible. Rest her soul though.Β  Gone too soon.Β 

Β 

Janelle MonΓ‘e - Locked Inside - YAS! I remember when I played with this queen in TABS and studied her entire discography. I love this album and song. You ate.Β 

Janelle MonΓ‘e - I Like That: I really like this! so cute

SOPHIE - LEMONADE: this is not music

• Haha 1

Janelle MonΓ‘e - Locked Inside: ending on a high note! big bop

Hikaru Utada - BADヒード: liked this more than I expected, very nice

Kim Petras - uhoh: it's a gay bop Kim Petras song, can't say it stands out a lot but there's obviously quality there

Ayesha Erotica - Hard: it's alright, not as engaging as her other songs

Addison Grace - bath: alksdjfkllsajgajwketsaj I'm sorry this is nooooot my thing at all helppppppp

Ana Frango ElΓ©trico - Electric Fish: I listened to some of this album cuz I saw the tags and acclaim on RYM, I remember not being a big fan but this song is hitting tbh, I don't like her voice but the song itself is fun and groovy

Chase Icon - SoCal Girl: it's alright, not as engaging as her other songs [2]

Dorian Electra - Sodom & Gomorrah: Dorian Electra is also not my thing at all but it's not bad tbh

Quay Dash - Queen Of This ****: I actually heard this while entry searching as was gaggeddddd it was sooo good, now I wish I sent it askldflask. The beat and flow is amazing, it's just fun and interesting and catchy like it has everything going for it

100 gecs - ringtone (Remix): This song is a hot ******* mess skagjksldgkas now I KNOW there were other 100 gecs songs if you really wanted to send them, I guess your thought process was it has a bunch of (cis btw) artists you thought people would like but yeah

Sam Smith - Dance ('Til You Love Someone Else): It's cute and fun, ESPECIALLY for themΒ :clap3: their voice sounds good

54 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Demi Lovato - Everything You're Not: every song from this album is the correct choice so you really can't go wrongΒ 

And Remember December charted in the UK so it wouldn't have been eligible.Β 

some of my favs from other groups since I'm procrastinating going to sleep and randomly thought of it

Β 

B - Pink, B.O.Y, why dont we go

C - After Hours, Violet Chemistry, Got Dynamite

D - Heaven In Hiding, buds, Locked Inside

Β 

:gaycat5:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.