๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ Round 18 Summary (pg.636)

thecptz

hi devon xoxo miss u play tft with me soon?ย 

• Like 1

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

garden listening to the 30 second iTunes preview ofย each song

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Shatter - love that instrumental.ย 

SNOW WIFE - WET DREAM
this is such a fun song

Symptomatic - ANOTHER DISCOVERY I REALLY LIKE INSTANTLY! I love the dance pop, pop rock hybrid elements and I like that it deals with mental health in the lyrics. So yeah, GREAT JOB!!!!!!

ELECTRAHARDalytics - Group A

11. cheerleader - this is not bad but it's not really standing out to me either... personally I think while the instrumental is compelling, the vocals sound a bit flat

some dumb girl โ€“ me fr. anyway this is cute enough i suppose. i have to wonder why this was chosen out of all the songs on planet earth but it's pleasant

• Like 1

12. happy im - this song is like a warm summer day โ˜€๏ธ it definitely stands out in a good way (compared to other submissions)

All Night - Another pleasant discovery. :heart2:ย I get spring/summer night vibes here.

Samantha Jade - Let Me Love You ( Let me replay you. It is a bit too pop fluffy, but I like earnest cupcake charm this cheer song possesses. Her voice is sugary and convincing too in terms of the theme ).ย 

breathe me โ€“ this was the one that blew me away on first album listen. some others have grown to its level in the time since but this is such a standout :clap3:ย a bit upset i didnt think of sending itย :ryan3:ย 

4 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

hi devon xoxo miss u play tft with me soon?ย 

definitely! I'm so close to goldย :chick3:

• Thanks 1

heartbreak radio: well...... playing to your audience!

ANOHNI - ย Can't

ย 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Haunted - the production is cute but the vocals are of an acquired taste. Might get points but it's very borderline with this one.

part vii: this is a bizarre choice but i kinda must admire the risk?

Lavender - forgot to comment on this one. I like it a bit too. Very colorful.

Chase Icon - SRS ( Interesting hyper listen, but translates to me like gimmicky ride, still brought convincingly though. Replay-ability is jeopardised, however ).ย 

ELECTRAHARDalytics - Group Aย 

13. rave angel - this song is really fun to me!! i love the harmonies that the voices do in parts of the song

Only If You Want It - another discovery that I'll be replaying. Sunshine in a bottle.ย 

ANOHNI - Can't

ย 

very pretty instrumental, overall enjoyed this song

Sullen Girl - I LOVE that you sent a track from the 90s, especially someone like Fiona who I know is respected but I've never listened to before. This song is beautiful and I'm glad someone in general sent a piano ballad. Will definitely be getting points.ย 

te veo a la salida: album called puro teatro plssss. anyway i am bopping!! the absolute boppery

14. Girls on the TV - I like that comparitively, it's more mellow and slow. A little too long tbh, but Im a fan of the production :)

lego ring: i'm finally over the obstacle that is faye's voice and i loved this album and love boat on this :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.