🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 13 Entries (pg.490)

thecptz

Cely - Don't Need You: this is kind of dreadful I'm ngl. Idk why but something about it is really bothering me, I feel like her voice/delivery does not work with this pretty chill beat

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• gardendreams

• Kelp

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline Loveglow - Sink

Β 

it was fine, all these mid tempo songs are starting to bleed into each other though :deadbanana:

missing out - It's fine. It got better once the production started to hit.Β 

Posted (edited)

Sink Β - @Seffers

Β 

Β 

Edited by Rotunda

Just now, Rotunda said:

Sink Β - @Seffers

Β 

Β 

faij0sfjsifasij :ahh:

Illusion - again, not bad. But it's still early and it's not strong enough for a guaranteed top 10 spot. it will definitely depend on the rest of the songs

Pinkydoll - Ice Cream So Good: the "slay" is sendingggg me. Ummmm. It is fun yeah. But extremely messy and amateur-y. I thin overall it's a no from me I'm sorry but I like it more than these other reviewers so far at least

BETTER - ooh now this is instantly winning me over. That production had me right away and her voice really flows with it :heart:

Posted (edited)

Sumtime - This feels like a conflict of interest idk. Tell him to sign up for the next season of Golden Hit though.

Edited by Rotunda

Lee Mrryh - Sumtime

Β 

until you got da sum time :jamming:

Caroline Loveglow - Sink: Even though this is not one of her best, I feel like it has obviously so much more quality than most of these other songs aksfalkskfa. This song is nice and dreamy, I like it yes!

August Waah - Blurred Lines

Β 

this is a lil rough not gonna lie

there's potential there

Showing Up - I'm kiiing at the fact that this woman got randomly banned this round. Anyways, she sounds like a Dollar Store version of Charli XCX with a splash of Skye Sweetnam, and no that's not a compliment. This also drags on. So, yeah, this isn't good. Sorry.

Blurred Lines - Ok fine I'm tired of beating around the bush with the middle-of-the-road songs, this is not getting pointsΒ 

• Haha 1

Lee Myrrh - Sumtime: So here we are. Seasons of begging people to not send Lee Myrrh but someone has finally disobeyed my wishes and sent one of my songs. The reason why I did not want anyone to send Lee Myrrh is because, let's be honest, I love making music and am very proud of it but it is not professional quality (yet). So, it feels kind of unfair to really compare it to these other songs when it's just not in the same caliber in terms of professional production, etc. This is also just SUCH a random choice from this album askldfkjalsf. Like JPEG was right there if you were really dying to send Lee Myrrh. However I can't bear to see myself get like 3rd to last so you will be getting points from me unfortunately

Drip -Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

Wondering - honestly I'm bored by this. The whistle notes is a little too much given that the production is so dormant. So, sorry, pass.

HINAPIA - Drip

Β 

waiit @ this girl crush mega smash

really enjoyed this

August Wahh - Blurred Lines: This has a pretty nice groove, overall it's okay to good, might get something?

When It's Over - MUNA is that you?

Loviet - When It's Over

Β 

why is half of this playlist mid tempo okay songs

where is the ENERGY

HINAPIA - DRIP: I'm impressed by how much it sounds like a k-pop song that would be by a much more popular group. But that being said I don't like it

Sushi In tokyo - she sounds fine, but I'm pretty bored by this too. Makes me want to go back to Rina Sawayama's Tokyo Love Hotel from last round. Shoutout to @AuroraΒ for serving one of the best discoveries of the season last round.

American Gap Rap - You clearly want to be eliminated, and I'm happy to obligeΒ 

that being said this was cute tbh xoxo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.