๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ The Finale Entries (pg.685)

thecptz

The Pussycat Dolls - Bite The Dust (Envy) - Reminds me of a Christina deep cut from 2000s, it's pretty good and they sound great.ย 

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochelle Jordan - Lowkey (Anxious) - You could never go wrong with her. She's just an ASC magnet and we are not complaining because it is very well deserved. I am glad people are also realizing that her debut album is just as good as the more popular second one. I quite like this bop.ย 

I am praising all you dirty mfs after y'all panned me, we hate to see itย 

Blood Orange - Best to You (Anxiety) - Hmm this was a fascinating listen. The production elements were very intriguing, I am not sure what instrument is that in the back but I enjoyed the vibe it was giving. Overall, it was a good enough listen.ย 

Disclosure - Hourglass (feat. LION BABE) (Anxiety) - oh something oontz oonts and fun for the summer. Definitely thought it was fun, I liked the beat. The singer sounds queenly too mhm mhm. Yuhย 

Mariah the Scientist - Out of Luck (Jealous) - If I was a nasty person, I would have posted critiques early and try to start a bandwagon against this can't sing live colorist Tory Lanez supporter but I didn't because even though i've grown to dislike her as a person, I still enjoy her music (studio versions). A good song fr fr.ย ย 

• Haha 3

Jae Stephens - Please Don't Talk to Me (Envy) - oh we ending on a good note YAS. Jae is someone who I need to check out because she makes inoffensive fun music, music for the hot girls to get ready to and stuff. Saved this YUP.ย 

heyย 

Shay Lia - Dangerous (Anxiety): Not the best vocalist but the beat was solid. You can move the head a bit.ย 

Jazmine Sullivan - Lost One (Anxiety): Well, not a replayable song for me but she sounds good at least.ย 

Summer Walker - I'll Kill You (feat. Jhenรฉ Aiko) (Envy): Idk, I feel I should like summer walker but she doesn't really hit the marks for me. I do like the one that samples usher however.ย 

Infinity Song - Hater's Anthem (Envy): I respect it more than I enjoy it.ย 

Coco Jones - Double Backย (Anxiety): Now this is a coco song I can get into.ย 

Maeta - Questions (Anxiety): You guys keep sending these kaytranada songs yet they keep working :jamming:ย 

Mahalia - He's Mine (Envy): not badย 

Mahalia - What Am I? (Anxiety): Think I heard this play at work a couple of times? It's chillย 

FKA twigs - jealousy (feat. rema) (Envy): fun for the summertime I guessย 

The Pussycat Dolls - Bite The Dust (Envy): Not bad [2] hmmmย 

Rochelle Jordan - Lowkey (Anxious): Love this panderย 

Blood Orange - Best to You (Anxiety): decent (and from his best album)

Disclosure - Hourglass (feat. LION BABE) (Anxiety): I don't really care much for the vocalistย  but I like a good housey beatย 

Mariah the Scientist - Out of Luck (Jealous): Another kaytranada prod :deadbanana:ย I really liked this too thoughย 

Jae Stephens - Please Don't Talk to Me (Envy): Solid enough for meย 

2 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Mariah the Scientist - Out of Luck (Jealous) - If I was a nasty person, I would have posted critiques early and try to start a bandwagon against this can't sing live colorist Tory Lanez supporter but I didn't because even though i've grown to dislike her as a person, I still enjoy her music (studio versions). A good song fr fr.ย ย 

Lol not very sciency of her to support Tory Lanez.ย 

• Haha 1

hello

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.