🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

HYRA - Seventh Heaven: AND WHAT ARE THE PLANS TONIGHT SLUTS??? *****. WE'RE GOING OUT. GOING... WHERE??? IT'S AT HYRA'S HOUSE.

Β 

alex-consani-irish-dance-alex-consani-ir

Β 

Β 

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Anz - You Could Be: ouuuu I loved this it was very fun, the production was nice and playful and it def got me boppingiana

Sidibe - Telling U: waitttt I love this omg... it's so smooth and sexy and I will be saving for later, maybe my fave discovery so far

LISA - Rockstar: (Extended) and it's 2:45 is absolutely insane :bibliahh:Β Β anyways I don't like it... the Tame Impala'd drums in the outro WHAT is this song please

Clairo - Sexy to Someone: laurvvvvv my sweet Clairo girl and this song is lovely, I have to get more into it but it's def a return to form for her

Tove Lo - Call On Me: YES MAMAAAAAA HERE IS THE SMASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! incredible bop, still pissed she skipped this when I saw her liveΒ :shakeno:

6 hours ago, Post Malone said:
Β  Hide contents

yes it was me. i sent this originallyΒ :suburban:

Β 

Spoiler

Now why did u switch-

Β 

Swim - Not bad and kind of liked the instrumental.Β 

Madonna - Swim:Β A great song on a timeless album. This song made me listening to Ray of Light again instead of continuing with the ASC playlist nnn

Avril Lavigne - Push:Β There are probably people in the jury who will give this a lot of points but it ain't me.

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations: Sounds too bubblegum for me, also the lyrics are corny af. I feel like this song would fit into the Ashley O episode of Black Mirror thoughΒ :ryan3:

Hyra - Seventh Heaven: A song I know and like. Also crying at @electrahard's Shake it up comparison. Maybe that's exactly why I like the song 😭

Β 

anita-dances-tik-tok.gif

Β 

Edited by Crashed

Anz, George Riley - You Could Be: We're bopping. :gaycatina1:Β Very cute song.

Edited by Crashed

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi: Interesting. There were some parts that I liked but I didn't really enjoy the song as a whole.

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain: I liked this a lot. Saved to my Spotify library, thanksΒ :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.