🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain
She was cute
Β 

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii)

BABYFACE? ATRL finally found this album huh. This sounds like [redacted] but we bopped there and we bopped hereΒ 

Β 

Sidibe - Tellin' U

This was very nice!

Β 

Tori Kelly - shelter

Not this being how I learned she dropped a full(er?) album this year??? Anyway this was alrightΒ 

Β 

Nao - Bad Blood

A mega classic…

Β 

LISA - Rockstar

Oh i have to stan this! Lemme peep her solo stuff again :lilbit:

Β 

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

This was nice. Very coffeeshop vibe

Β 

Tori Amos - Cruel

????Β 

Β 

what happened?

Β 

SG Lewis - Call On Me (with Tove Lo)

Yes Tove Lo yes cute bop

Β 

Sorry to those two songs though...Β :lakitu:

Madonna - Swim: My original critique was just gonna be "Madonna is a hack" and while that still holds true… I do enjoy the downtempo Electronica thing it's got going on, I just cannot standddd her voice!!

Avril Lavigne - Push: Oh I was obsessed with this when I stanned Avril back in the day, she has the best ballads out of any pop girl tbh! Holds up relatively well

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations: Such a great bop. I don't typically listen to lyrics that deeply, but I love the themes of gender, identity and femininity this album taps into - makes it very relatable and well, affirming, clearly

HYRA - Seventh Heaven: Banger of the millennium, song of the life, like a lost Lipgloss Twins or early Easyfun track but poppified and cuntified. Should've gone #1 on TikTok for 2876 weeks. Her proto-BRAT serve!

Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley): Forgot how upbeat and engaging this is, hits all the right marks. A little basic but so glossyyyy

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain: Sending a song from her that isn't Not in Public is risky and … meh, hopefully there's not too much anti-KPop sentiment because I'm afraid I cannot help

Tori Kelly - shelter: It's fine but gets weaker each time I hear it. Basically the epitome of a song you bop to once or twice and then forget about

LISA - Rockstar: This is what Aespa should be doing, can't believe they're letting Blackpink members outshine them smh

Β 

Crowning song (won't affect my rankings just additional thoughts): I actually like the idea of capitalizing on a recent hit to push you past the finish line, and it would rank high on XO_Life's bad ***** scale, so nice!

Clairo - Sexy to Someone: She should've stuck to ripping off Wilco instead of becoming such a trendhopper. I enjoyed her debut era but haven't been a fan of anything since, maybe it'll grow on me... however as of rn, catchy but ultimately throwaway playlist filler

Β 

Crowning song (won't affect my rankings just additional thoughts): mid Bedroom Pop in the finale is a bad idea and the song choice isn't interesting either

Edited by Sanguine

Tori Amos - Cruel: Utterly fantastic, the final minute is stunnnnnnnn

Β 

Crowning song (won't affect my rankings just additional thoughts): Sticks out amongst these entries in a good way, feels like a very inspired selection

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.