Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson says he won't endorse Joe Biden any longer

GraceRandolph

13 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I'm happy to answer but can you clarify your reason for asking? 

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Just curious at what your problems are with Biden. I'm unsatisfied but not because of sanctuary cities or cultural progressive positions but because of the genocide he's funding. 

In short I would say that wokeness is being aware of social issues and to some degree actively addressing those issues. I say that I think it's subjective because what those social issues are different for each individual. 

As far as my problems with Biden the immigration issue is one, inflation, and he has been just as bad as Trump when it comes to race relations imo (unacceptable view in leftist circles I'm aware). I know a lot of others have mentioned various wars as reasons they don't support him but I'm not well versed at all on those so they aren't reasons for my thoughts tbh. I had stated in another thread that I believe that Biden and Trump are equally bad candidates and so as of right now I'm not voting. That may change come November. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• JanStan

• i spit on haters

• Onyxmage

40 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I'm happy to answer but can you clarify your reason for asking? 

35 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Just curious at what your problems are with Biden. I'm unsatisfied but not because of sanctuary cities or cultural progressive positions but because of the genocide he's funding. 

Edited by JanStan
Dup

3 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

People mock him but he has 397M on instagram (somehow) and 17M on X, he even managed to make Black Adam hit $391M in the Box office when Shazam, Blue Beetle and Flash couldn't so he has his fans and influence out there.

I guess he's courting reps and Fox supporters here, I'm sure he will run for Cali Gov. in a few years and then President, also he's a businessman and needs both sides happy.

America is far too polarized to keep both sides happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanStan said:

Should he just remain in an echo chamber and 'safe spaces'? 

I'm sorry. Do you consider Fox News to not be an echo chamber?  :toofunny2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so who is he endorsing then? Trumpy? Like... the first US president in 200 years who built literal concentration camps on US soil for .... children? Good luck selling that to the other Hollywood liberals. 

I love Ricky Gervais for always saying that these celebs should sh*t the f up and don't lecture the public about anything because they are not living in the real world. 

• Like 3

Coming to end Biden's presidency after he ends Cody Rhodes and his crybabies at Wrestlemania tomorrow night :clap3:

He can endorse who he want to. What if her wanted another democrat to run? People are getting on my damn nerves.

Even Jill Biden is on the fritz with her hubby due to the Palestinian genocide he's relentlessly supporting, to keep Israel as our little lapdog/military base in the middle east. 

the Neo-colonialism is a lot. :celestial5:

the dems are at an impasse, where their clownery has finally been exposed. and "but we're not Donald trump!!!!!"  is running on empty in 2024 :celestial5:

• Like 2

Lifelong Republican won't endorse Democrat. Water is wet :skull: 

• Like 2

Im just confused why these idiots ALWAYS run to fox news? Its like a security blanket for the far right or something. :ahh: 

20 minutes ago, modeblock said:

Even Jill Biden is on the fritz with her hubby due to the Palestinian genocide he's relentlessly supporting, to keep Israel as our little lapdog/military base in the middle east. 

the Neo-colonialism is a lot. :celestial5:

the dems are at an impasse, where their clownery has finally been exposed. and "but we're not Donald trump!!!!!"  is running on empty in 2024 :celestial5:

In what way? Most Americans arent even thinking about Israel or anything going on there. :deadbanana2:

The incumbent president runs for office all the time.

Why don't the activists blame the Republicans for not nominating a better alternative?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

In what way? Most Americans arent even thinking about Israel or anything going on there. :deadbanana2:

Most Americans might not care, but a sizable portion of Gen-Z cares as well as major Muslim-American communities do. The tide is turning against the Zionists when even registered Republicans like Katheryn Hudson are denouncing Israel's genocidal actions. 

I fear Mr. Biden might pull a Hillary and end up LOSING to Trump because he's THAT poor a candidate. :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, modeblock said:

Most Americans might not care, but a sizable portion of Gen-Z cares as well as major Muslim-American communities do. The tide is turning against the Zionists when even registered Republicans like Katheryn Hudson are denouncing Israel's genocidal actions. 

I fear Mr. Biden might pull a Hillary and end up LOSING to Trump because he's THAT poor a candidate. :toofunny3:

And Trump doesnt have his share of issues? A demented, insurrectionist with 91 criminal charges, a failed EX president that botched the covid response, bragged about taking women's healthcare rights away and that a majority of Americans find completely unfit for office? :dies:  Gen Z is stupid if they let Trump win. All he will do is make things even WORSE for everyone. :toofunny3:

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

And Trump doesnt have his share of issues? A demented, insurrectionist with 91 criminal charges, a failed EX president that botched the covid response, bragged about taking women's healthcare rights away and that a majority of Americans find completely unfit for office? :dies:  Gen Z is stupid if they let Trump win. All he will do is make things even WORSE for everyone. :toofunny3:

they're both morons relying on culture wars to run their campaigns for them. Biden is an embarrassment. Where he should be stately and powerful, he is weak and deluded. Where he should be stealthy and proactive he is loud and useless. Trump is a fascist and a NUTJOB of the lowest order - but Joe Biden is just as bad because he is unwilling or incapable of defending us against fascism. A bought and paid for, cynical FREAK who believes marijuana is a gateway drug like it's 1982. :dancehall2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GettyImages-2074579354.jpg?w=1000&h=563&

Dwayne Johnson will not endorse any presidential candidate this year, he confirmed during an interview with Fox News. It's a change of pace for the celebrity, who publicly endorsed Joe Biden for president during the 2020 election.

"The endorsement that I made years ago with Biden was one I thought was the best decision for me at that time,” Johnson said. "I thought, 'I'm in this position where I have some influence and I felt it was my job then to exercise my influence [and] share: This is who I'm going to endorse.’ I'm not going to do that. I was then, the most followed man in the world, and am today, and I appreciate that… but what that caused was something that tears me up in my guts — which is division. That got me. I didn't realize that then, I just felt like there was a lot of unrest and I'd like things to calm down.”

Johnson continued, "The takeaway after that was it caused an incredible amount of division. I realize now going into this election, I will not do that. My goal is to bring this country together. I believe in that. There will be no endorsement. At this level of influence, I will keep my politics to myself. It is between me and the ballot box. But I will tell you this: Like a lot of us out there, not trusting of all politicians, I do trust the American people and whoever they vote for that is my president and who I will support 100 percent.”

Fox News' Will Cain asked Johnson if he was happy with the state of America, to which Johnson answered: "No.”

"Today's cancel culture, woke culture, division, etc — that really bugs me,” Johnson said. "In the spirit of that, you either succumb to that and be what other people want you to be, or you be yourself and be real … and that might make people upset and piss people off, and that's okay.”

Johnson also said he's still not interesting in running for president himself, explaining: "No, that's not my intention. I'm not a politician.”

Johnson first floated the idea of running for president back in 2017, when he exclusively told Variety that it was a "realistic consideration" for 2024. In a 2022 interview on "CBS Mornings,” he said a presidential run was "off the table" because "I love being a daddy and that's the most important thing to me is being a daddy, number one, especially during this time, this critical time in my daughters' lives.”

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-biden-no-endorsement-2024-election-1235961800/

Edited by Talento

He must only be saying this cause he got his feelings hurt after getting dragged for asking for money for Hawaii instead of using 1% of the millions of dollars he spends on steroids a month :coffee2:

• Haha 1

Once someone says "woke" that's all you need

Also I don't know what these boomers are going on about

Cancel Culture has been a joke over the last couple years, the concept isn't even a thing anymore, the internet hasn't been able to cancel someone properly in years

• Like 5

looks like someone wants to run for office :doc:

47 minutes ago, modeblock said:

they're both morons relying on culture wars to run their campaigns for them. Biden is an embarrassment. Where he should be stately and powerful, he is weak and deluded. Where he should be stealthy and proactive he is loud and useless. Trump is a fascist and a NUTJOB of the lowest order - but Joe Biden is just as bad because he is unwilling or incapable of defending us against fascism. A bought and paid for, cynical FREAK who believes marijuana is a gateway drug like it's 1982. :dancehall2:

saying that Biden is just as bad as Trump is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Especially when Trump not only praises dictators but thinks that presidents should have full immunity against the law and that classified documents belong to him to do whatever he wants with. Im so happy that women have more common sense than the psychotic far left and will vote for a candidate that won't sign a national abortion ban the first chance he gets. :ace:

Edited by Onyxmage

9 minutes ago, Talento said:

"Today's cancel culture, woke culture, division, etc — that really bugs me,” Johnson said. "In the spirit of that, you either succumb to that and be what other people want you to be, or you be yourself and be real … and that might make people upset and piss people off, and that's okay.”

If being 'authentically yourself' means being a raging bigot, maybe you deserve to be canceled :cm:

Racists and conservatives have ruined the word woke.

• Like 1

Imagine wanting to "come together" with repiglicans. Cut the bullshit.

Is a The Rock scandal incoming and that's why he's saying this ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.