Fabiana Palladino - 'Fabiana Palladino'

Kayseri Mantisi

1 hour ago, CherryBay said:

Cannot wait to see her in May :heart2:

so lucky!

Just seeing this thread. Definitely Top 3 AOTY for me personally. Very Tough Love by Jessie Ware and lots of Janet too. It's perfection. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Daddy said:

Just seeing this thread. Definitely Top 3 AOTY for me personally. Very Tough Love by Jessie Ware and lots of Janet too. It's perfection. 

GURlllllllllllllllllllll thats exactly what I have been comparing it tooooooooooooooooooooo :WAP: like literally see my comments on previous pages

13 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

GURlllllllllllllllllllll thats exactly what I have been comparing it tooooooooooooooooooooo :WAP: like literally see my comments on previous pages

Two great minds...! So obsessed with this album. Hope my cream vinyl is coming soon! :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Two great minds...! So obsessed with this album. Hope my cream vinyl is coming soon! :jonnycat:

My red vinyl has been dispatched with signed print :duca:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

My red vinyl has been dispatched with signed print :duca:

We have the red vinyl at the record store I work at and it looks and sounds really really good! :smitten:

This thread is only for tasteful people i see :clap3:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Daddy said:

We have the red vinyl at the record store I work at and it looks and sounds really really good! :smitten:

Lushhhhhhhhhh i cant wait to play mine :flame:

27 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

This thread is only for tasteful people i see :clap3:

This feels. CORRECT

• Like 1

I wish she was more successful and recognised with this album because is stellar

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.