Dead Boy Detectives | From Netflix's Sandman universe | April 25

Gossip_Boy

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KFC said:

Good evening, is this series suitable for a 60 year old man? Or is it more for teens/twenties

I want to watch but I worry it may be a little juvenile

Wait kfc are you sixty? :ghostface:

That's hot. 

OT: this sucks. I had high expectations but it's giving what Disney+ would think an edgy show for kids would be. The acting of the girl ain't it. Super annoying. 

It's very dry and childish. Can't believe the best part about it is Luke. **** he's fine. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Wait kfc are you sixty? :ghostface:

That's hot. 

OT: this sucks. I had high expectations but it's giving what Disney+ would think an edgy show for kids would be. The acting of the girl ain't it. Super annoying. 

It's very dry and childish. Can't believe the best part about it is Luke. **** he's fine. 

I'm 63 :deadbanana2:

Just finished - I really liked this!!

DBD were also on Doom Patrol for like 2 espidoes I think. I hope this version has similar vibe

Im on episode 5. If nothing happens between Edwin and the cat king I'll riot. I would ride him yelling meow chile.

Obviously Charles isn't into Edwin. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing groundbreaking, just enjoyable fun.

But the streaming numbers of this are TERRIBLE. I'm afraid it's getting cancelled. :chick3:

I hope they make an appearance in Sandman Season 2.

10 hours ago, Konril said:

Nothing groundbreaking, just enjoyable fun.

But the streaming numbers of this are TERRIBLE. I'm afraid it's getting cancelled. :chick3:

I hope they make an appearance in Sandman Season 2.

I'm surprised it's not doing well. It's campy and chaotic in a good way. The leads are likeable and the storyline was left in a good place for S2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.