• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• ket

• Thesedays

• CristianGarcia

1 hour ago, ket said:

The Mexicans should stop using the n word first

Dominicans are no where near Mexico tho….

They're neighbors of Haiti, Jamaica and Barbados.

spacer.png

Retarbz go back to school challenge.

Edited by CristianGarcia
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, playboi said:

Ice clocked her bad

:clack:

Ice didn't clock anything. She spoke out of turn 😂 Cardi wasn't talking about identifying as Black, she was talking about not being Dominican.

4 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

The context of the conversation being about how colorism effects the opportunities Black influencers receive, and the bird brain Barbz in here kiking about the lightest one is using her Black father as a gotcha just because it's against Cardi :deadbanana2: NURSE!

The irony that out if ALL these debate rappers (and let's throw Latto in there cause was briefly mentioned in this thread) Ice Spice benefits the MOST from colourism 🤦🏾‍♀️

3 hours ago, Mornings said:

Not Yall trying to make cardi look like a racist…. Again. This is so stupid, NYC is a whole microcosm culturally, every young kid I know uses the N word. It shocked me so much when I moved here but no one seems to care so whatever. 

I 100% care about nonblack people saying the n-word. I disassociate with those people, and speak uo when we I can. Nonblack people who say the n word are weird asf and are scum.

3 hours ago, Burn said:

Barbz really think because Nicki did some songs with Ice it means that Nicki owns her. They thought the same about Megan and that WAP was some kind of 'betrayal'. :toofunny2:

Yupp and then they want to say that Megan started dissing Nicki first as if Nicki didn't call her an alcoholic. All cause she got a #1 hit with Cardi :rofl:

2 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Nicki hasn't even acknowledged Ice in over a year.

That's weird for the "Queen" to not acknowledge her "princess" :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Right cause we sure as hell know Cardi didn't type that tweet 💀

High key I was thinking the same thing :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I knew miss ice was gonna have these mental patients on suicide watch. I have a feeling of who this one is from here  :sistrens:

Wow this behavior is disgusting. They get it from their fav.

Cardi, Ice, Nicki, Latto, and Mariah are all mixed race. Relax y'all. The one drop rule got y'all in a chokehold.

:suburban:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Isn't ice spice literally signed under Nicki? The maturity level should be studied 

That was Barb'd fake news. She partnered with their label to publish the Princess Diana remix, and that's it. She's not signed to Nicki.

Just now, Bhabylon said:

That was Barb'd fake news. She partnered with their label to publish the Princess Diana remix, and that's it. She's not signed to Nicki.

Oh the way she dodged that bullet. Thanks for the clarification, king 👑 

Cardi needs to stop responding to some rando on twitter.

I mean yall rich and busy girls, do something else rather than scrolling your mentions and timeline

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Some of you are really nasty people and it's very wild to see how many microaggressions and straight up racist comments are being allowed in here. Often I feel that racism against Latinos gets overlooked here and even excused at times, and this thread just continues to prove that's the case.

I'll just say what I think from my perspective. I'm a first generation white Chicano here in the US. My parents came from Mexico when they were very young, so I've seen all the nasty things Mexicans say about afro-Latino people. Colorism is BAD amongst Mexican/Chicano people both in Mexico and in the US. But beyond that, a lot of Mexican people love to exclude afro-Latino people from being Latino. Likewise, I always see any Latino being called "Mexican" as a slur, and not only is that just nasty to say as slur in general, but it's also so tiring to see "Mexican" be used as a blanket term because I cannot stress enough how little Mexican culture and Dominican culture have in common. It's literally like two different worlds. 

Although I'm not Black and don't claim to speak for any Black communities, I've also seen a lot of people denying afro-Latinos' Black identity cause they're.. Latino I guess. I couldn't tell you why. But it is so disheartening to see this particular demographic of afro-Latino people be excluded from all sides. It goes without saying that non-Latino white people also treat afro-Latino people with racism as well too.

For those reasons, I cannot fathom why what Ice Spice said clocks Cardi at all. Is Zendaya not Black cause she has a white mom? Is Drake not Black for the same reason? Is Cardi being Latina the only thing that keeps her from being Black (because she is very clearly mixed and her heritage comes from predominantly Black countries)? 

I don't know if this is just some stan war **** courtesy of the most deplorable stan base in the stan world (you know who you are!), but the straight up ignorance, devotion to exclusion and overt racism surrounding this is disgusting. Keep the arguments about charts, but the way I've seen this used against Cardi as some kind of drag to invalidate her identity is stupid as ****, especially when these types of attitudes are what cause afro-Latino people to get attacked from all sides.

Oh clock it. Especially from that fan base. They love to use the race card to create a shield from criticism for their fave but They love to call cardi Mexican as a way to denigrate her and insult her. That tells you what they think of Mexicans.  It's actually disgusting. The hypocrisy is ******* crazy with that cult. 

Edited by Superbitch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's a thought experiment for the folks that think it's ok to call Cardi B Mexican when she's not

Please start addressing all Korean, Japanese, and Southeast Asians as Chinese and do it to their face and see how accepted it is and see how quickly you get called racist since you lot want to be so bold and tell people who they are and what they should and shouldn't be offended by

Also, start calling all Eritreans Ethopians. Start calling Berbers from North Africa Arabs. Start calling Ukranians Russians. Start calling Jewish Yiddish speakers German. See how fast you get spit in the face and how quickly you'll be damned as being a racist

You cowards won't because you know you'll get clocked for it and you hide behind a Twitter profile to be racist 

• Thanks 4

34 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

And what does the female Ronald McDonald have to do with it? Is she associated with this Raymonte person?

No, he just brought her up to divert and gaslight Cardi after she initially clocked him. He brought up Ice by insinuating Cardi referred to her as Mexican in private, but left out the crucial context of Cardi confronting HIM privately about calling Cardi Mexican as a way to provoke her. Ice involved herself because she thought she could try and get a lick in, and Cardi humbled her :skull: I'm not doing a good job at explaining the context (because again, Raymonte was basically slinging sh*t at the wall hoping something would stick), but her response to his gaslighting is below.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thesedays said:

Some Americans have their heads so up their asses that they can't even imagine Mexicans aren't a US-based ethnicity, and the huge majority of Mexicans, which is a country of 128 million people, do not speak a word of English and therefore have never uttered the N-word.

The ones in America do say it and thats a sizable amount, you dont want to get into how anti-black mexicans and the whole of latin america is. They also have slurs in spanish for black people so.

47 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

I 100% care about nonblack people saying the n-word. I disassociate with those people, and speak uo when we I can. Nonblack people who say the n word are weird asf and are scum.

Thank you lol, that was probably the most bizarre take in this thread

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ket said:

The ones in America do say it and thats a sizable amount, you dont want to get into how anti-black mexicans and the whole of latin america is. They also have slurs in spanish for black people so.

Darling, if racism were to be taken seriously in this space, you'd already be banned based on your first comment.

Just now, Thesedays said:

Darling, if racism were to be taken seriously in this space, you'd already be banned based on your first comment.

For saying non-black people should stop saying the n word? They should ban me then

Edited by ket

The way Cardi gathered Isis :bibliahh:

Stay in your place, lap dog 

• Haha 1

idk why the Barbz have such an obsession with Cardi's ethnicity. where do you think Dominicans came from, the Caucasus mountains? :rip:

and y'all keep calling her Mexican like it's an insult. some people here need to take CaCa's Racial Sensitivity classes i swear.

The fact that Cardi is STILL lying to this day about her mom being Trini and thus Black

spacer.png

Ignoring the fact that MY country is heavily mixed. We have a mostly (almost 60%) Indo-Trinibagonian population with those of African descent making up 40% and the rest being mixed. 

Im not EVEN gonna get into the tea from that Trini Barb in 2019 that confirmed found Belkis only had a work visa and no citizenship via naturalization or birth records tying her to my country. 

Edited by Tcharm
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm surprised the Barbz didn't post this this (not):

But of course the gurls are fighting...right OP? :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Tcharm said:

The fact that Cardi is STILL lying to this day about her mom being Trini and thus Black

spacer.png

Ignoring the fact that MY country is heavily mixed. We have a mostly (almost 60%) Indo-Trinibagonian population with those of African descent making up 40% and the rest being mixed. 

Considering DOMINCAN is not a race, what race do you think her mom is? White? You think Cardi passes for white in the USA?

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, ket said:

For saying non-black people should stop saying the n word? They should ban me then

For saying MEXICANS should do this and that. Now, why are you taking MEXICANS into a post about a DOMINICAN woman if not racism?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

Here's a thought experiment for the folks that think it's ok to call Cardi B Mexican when she's not

Please start addressing all Korean, Japanese, and Southeast Asians as Chinese and do it to their face and see how accepted it is and see how quickly you get called racist since you lot want to be so bold and tell people who they are and what they should and shouldn't be offended by

Also, start calling all Eritreans Ethopians. Start calling Berbers from North Africa Arabs. Start calling Ukranians Russians. Start calling Jewish Yiddish speakers German. See how fast you get spit in the face and how quickly you'll be damned as being a racist

You cowards won't because you know you'll get clocked for it and you hide behind a Twitter profile to be racist 

You nailed it. Imagine just being hey Kenyan? Hey Chinese. But I'm telling you a lot of these ******* are white cosplaying as black on the internet and they just think it's ok to say whatever they say. See how when their fave is called out for things it's always leave this black woman alone. They love to weaponize race when they want and think it works on their favor. Using Mexican as an insult to her… that tells you a lot and how they don't care about race only to their benefit. 

Edited by Superbitch

1 minute ago, Thesedays said:

Considering DOMINCAN is not a race, what race do you think her mom is? White? You think Cardi passes for white in the USA?

So because shes not white shes black then? She is NOT a black woman

Edited by ket
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Americans not understanding anything about people outside the US. What else is new? 

7 minutes ago, ket said:

So because shes not white shes black then? She is NOT a black woman

So according to you, what race is she?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.