The girls are fighting: Cardi B vs Ice Spice & Raymonte

Click Clack

Awww Ice, this doesn't look good for you.  Cardi played in your face asking for that pic… :rip: 

But she lowkey deserved it for talking about she has a Black parent.  Ice know what she was doing :skull:

Edited by professor2000

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• ket

• Thesedays

• CristianGarcia

4 minutes ago, ket said:

Would Tekashi 69 satisfy your recent artist requirement? Yes i know nobody cares about racism as appearent in this thread where they talk about how americans are obsessesd with race and ridiculous **** such as "race cards''

69 is Mexican.. Cardi is Dominican. Don't know why you're comparing the two.

1 hour ago, CristianGarcia said:

69 is Mexican.. Cardi is Dominican. Don't know why you're comparing the two.

Both non black people who use the n word.

Edited by ket

9 minutes ago, ket said:

Would Tekashi 69 satisfy your recent artist requirement? Yes i know nobody cares about racism as appearent in this thread where they talk about how americans are obsessesd with race and ridiculous **** such as "race cards''

I can't be bothered but someone should report this user who was calling Cardi a "Mexican" and is here pretending as if he cares about racism or has anything to add to the racism discussion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

but i don't f- i don't f-. i don't fück with isis, i don't fück with isis……since 2014….

• Haha 3

Just now, Thesedays said:

I can't be bothered but someone should report this user who was calling Cardi a "Mexican" and is here pretending as if he cares about racism or has anything to add to the racism discussion.

Why delegate the duty when you can report me yourself. lol

3 minutes ago, ket said:

Why delegate the duty when you can report me yourself. lol

Oh you are reported already....im still waiting for proof of the shitty claim you made that only 8% of Dominicans are actually black....

40 minutes ago, bliaz said:

As a Mexican I feel insulted. Gracias a Dios esa vieja vulgar no es mexicana. 

Ustedes tienen Tekashi69. No empieces.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Oh you are reported already....im still waiting for proof of the shitty claim you made that only 8% of Dominicans are actually black....

She made it up. 

Next thing you know they'll be calling Rihanna da Puerto Rican princess

spacer.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Ustedes tienen Tekashi69. No empieces.

Who?

When you resort to racial slurs you lost the plot. 

Feel like this thread should be closed. there isn't any actual beef. Certain users are showing colors that violate ztp rules… 

• Like 2

I didn't know Dominicans can't be black.. even if they are dark skin they are not black ? I'm confused 

9 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

I always thought Cardi was black because she uses the n-word all the time.

Nah cuz who gave her the pass but Jlo was dragged for it?

5 hours ago, Rogue said:

This is either @Jimmy. or @KatyPrismSpirit 

This is the most insulting accusation ever thrown at me 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

The way americans are obsessed with race/ethnicity/nationality is so concerning vghj

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I remember during the Olympics a lot of north americans on twitter saying Rebecca Andrade is not black :redface:

8 minutes ago, Trash said:

The way americans are obsessed with race/ethnicity/nationality is so concerning vghj

Right smh:chick2:

1 hour ago, ket said:

https://minorityrights.org/country/dominican-republic/ African ancestry doesnt mean youre black, not being white doesnt mean youre black.

and 8 per cent describe themselves as black (mostly Haitian descent)

You just proved my point. They described themselves as Black. You know there's a colorism issue in that country right?

If they all do an ancestry that number is way more than 8%.

GFY.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Shes not. She's 25% or less black.

And the remaining 75% is?

8 minutes ago, Armani? said:

And the remaining 75% is?

shes half dominican and half trinidadian according to herself. only her grandmother on her moms side is the full black direct ancestor she has. everyone knows that the dominican republic and trinidad are racially diverse countries so the other 75% is likely a mix of white, hispanic, native american ancestry. 

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

shes half dominican and half trinidadian according to herself. only her grandmother on her moms side is the full black direct ancestor she has. everyone knows that the dominican republic and trinidad are racially diverse countries so the other 75% is likely a mix of white, hispanic, native american ancestry. 

There were slaves in many latin countries. So the 75% includes black ancestry too. Unless they were wiped out like in Argentina.

8 hours ago, dinorhino said:

TnT didn't allow dual citizenship until 1988. Her mother was born in 1965. She would've been 23 by the time it was allowed--if she even knew it was allowed by that time. 

Her mother presumably lived in the DR until moving to New York, it made the most sense giving her Dominican citizenship of the place she was being raised in if you could only choose between one. Many people don't even know about the concept of dual citizenship either. Like one of my family friends has a gran from Turks and Caicos and they can get a British passport if they wanted to but they literally aren't aware of the fact that they can inherit another citizenship from their grandmother. 

The one drop rule is racist, but many of the people you call black in the US is because of it. So if you think Cardi B isn't black then Ice Spice also isn't black and neither is Chris Brown, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé and her mother (and even her nephew Julez), Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Halle Berry, Tia and Tamera, and so on. Are these people black or mixed to you, and do you also fight with as much vigour to them saying they're black as you do with Cardi B? 

Beyoncé has two black parents.

this "beef" ending with pics of both girls together. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.