• Like 1

Didn't the last one flop bad:priceless:

• Like 1

CAST GAGA 

imagine her looking like this

monica-bellucci-the-matrix-reloaded.gif

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

there was a matrix 4? 

Yes and the critics were so bad that I didn't see it yet. 

Met Lana Wachowski and the Sense8 crew in Laboratory (Berghain) a couple of years ago. Should have told her that Matrix 4 sounded like an awful idea :gayalipacat4:

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

Met Lana Wachowski and the Sense8 crew in Laboratory (Berghain) a couple of years ago. Should have told her that Matrix 4 sounded like an awful idea :gayalipacat4:

omg not sense8. i never watched the final movie of that even though i've seen all the episodes. :jonny:

28 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

omg not sense8. i never watched the final movie of that even though i've seen all the episodes. :jonny:

It was an iconic night. January 1st actually. The boys from the cast where all dancing without shirts. Shortly afterwards I fisted this Australian muscle bear while his boyfriend pissed all over him. :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Daddy said:

It was an iconic night. January 1st actually. The boys from the cast where all dancing without shirts. Shortly afterwards I fisted this Australian muscle bear while his boyfriend pissed all over him. :jonny:

and when am i joining in hello? :WAP:

• Like 1

Well now it has chance of being good and successful 

7 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Shortly afterwards I fisted this Australian muscle bear while his boyfriend pissed all over him. :jonny:

Hx1YSjS.gifHx1YSjS.gifHx1YSjS.gif

on-topic I will definitely watch this. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Daddy said:

I'm really excited for Matrix 5!

• Haha 3

Umm I'm kinda excited because I hope M5 can redeem franchise after last one.

• Like 1

If this one gonna flop too, they should leave matrix alone. they should create something new... like maybe a new story that's in the matrix universe idk

4 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Umm I'm kinda excited because I hope M5 can redeem franchise after last one.

I caught Revolutions on TV the other day, and was just thinking that. It would be really sad for the franchise to end so disappointingly with Ressurections. 

Fingers crossed they make things right with a fifth instalment. 

• Like 2

Was Matrix 4 even good :ryan2:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Daddy said:

I mean, it flopped, but Metacritic:

63 Matrix 4

62 Matrix 2

47 Matrix 3

reviews weren't a big factor.

17 hours ago, Daddy said:

Omg the way this post did a 180-turn I did not see coming :rofl:you go girl tho! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Was Matrix 4 even good :ryan2:

Not really, but I can't say I fully disliked it.. It just felt very unnecessary, and had lots of moments that broke the fourth wall. I remember the characters asking why they're making another Matrix movie :skull: :rip: 

Not sure what's left to say but Goddard is a great writer so clearly it could turn out to be the best since 1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.