I Am...Sasha Fierce (2008) outstreaming Pink Friday 2 (2023). Why? Surprised?

Forever Winter

I thought Barbz warned Hive they didn't want them as an op? Weren't they threatening them with receipts? How is this possible?

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

PF2 less than 6 months old barely scraping 2 million streams WHILST on tour. 

Nobody can ever convince me this wasn't supposed to be the blockbuster era Nicki thought it would manifest into so bad :rip: 

it's funny because even Mitski's old albums are outstreaming Piss Flopday 2. idk how Barbz even managed to piss off Mitski fans but it's hilarious seeing their updates on my TL

10 minutes ago, Doogle said:

I thought Barbz warned Hive they didn't want them as an op? Weren't they threatening them with receipts? How is this possible?

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

Yesterday:

Halo - 1.39m

Crazy in Love - 1.235m

FTCU - 520k

Everybody - 344k

Super Freaky Girl - 245k

Red Ruby Da Sleeze - 101k

Last Time I Saw You - 66k

Big Foot - 27k

FTCU + Everybody + SFG + RRDS + LTISY + Big Foot = 1.3m

• Haha 2

I thought this would be a troll thread but an entire album doing just over 2M 

spacer.png

I thot PF2 was a record breaking smash

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I thot PF2 was a record breaking smash

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

It's doing well for a female rap album but fans coming for Beyonce was a very bad choice.

Oh my

ezgif-2-6b4cf3b4e0.gif

3 hours ago, SoundsandSongs said:

1.4m? You're way out of date, Beyonce's catalogue streams have risen rapidly and DIL/IASF have basically doubled in streams since 2022.

Some weeks before CC release:

22/3 - DIL - 1.9m, IASF - 1.8m

15/3 - DIL - 1.88m, IASF - 1.8m

8/3 - DIL - 2m, IASF - 1.91m

1/3 - DIL - 1.96m, IASF - 1.93m

PF2 is doing about the same as Renaissance daily (despite Reneigh being 16-17 months older).

I just checked a random date from the end of 2023. You seem to have picked certain days, concidering DIL is doing less than that now, despite CC boost? But whatever, my original point still stands.

9 minutes ago, Stallo said:

I just checked a random date from the end of 2023. You seem to have picked certain days, concidering DIL is doing less than that now, despite CC boost? But whatever, my original point still stands.

I picked days consistently 7 days apart (starting from a week before album release). Beyonce's catalogue has grown significantly since even 2023 and it hasn't just been because of the album release day. The numbers have stabilised much higher than in 2023. DIL did less yesterday because it was an Easter Sunday. My point still stands, DIL and IASF have stabilised way over 1.4m for a while now. Theyve essentially doubled in streams from 2 years ago and are consistently higher than even when Beyonce was touring. This is very different from Reneigh era where the album was eating away at her catalogue streams.

Edited by SoundsandSongs

23 hours ago, SoundsandSongs said:

I picked days consistently 7 days apart (starting from a week before album release). Beyonce's catalogue has grown significantly since even 2023 and it hasn't just been because of the album release day. The numbers have stabilised much higher than in 2023. DIL did less yesterday because it was an Easter Sunday. My point still stands, DIL and IASF have stabilised way over 1.4m for a while now. Theyve essentially doubled in streams from 2 years ago and are consistently higher than even when Beyonce was touring. This is very different from Reneigh era where the album was eating away at her catalogue streams.

I stand corrected that IASF streams have been higher than 1,4 daily if thats the case. My point was never that its streams are bad. It was just a bad example for this thread, as examplified by;

Last updated: 2024/04/02

Album Title Streams Daily

1,337,003,472 2,422,063

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.