Act II: BEYINCÉ vs. COWBOY CARTER

Angelo

Act II: BEYINCÉ vs. COWBOY CARTER  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

Rumours circulating around that Act II: BEYINCÉ was the original plan for Renaissance follow up but Bee (or her team.. who knows) changed it the last minute to COWBOY CARTER and added more tracks. This explains why the physical copies are missing some tracks and cowboy carter ain't written anywhere in the physical album. My question is, which do you prefer? The original Act II: BEYINCÉ with shorter track listing or the extended COWBOY CARTER? 

Because YaYa is Missing and some interludes?

SPAGHETTII and YA YA are both excellent, this shouldn't be a question. The physical copies situation is a mess but the finalized version is obviously better.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 3

Ehhh Beyince would have been a more powerful statement given it's history to her mom but too close to Self Titled album number 5, especially if this project was going to be album number 7. 

Cowboy Carter fits the country theme but why Carter and Cowboy is too on the nose. 

I think she could have worked on the title a bit more. But the body of work itself is great 

Yaya is definitely a highlight, the other interludes… ehh. 

BEYINCÉ would have been such a tragic name considering she already got BEYONCÉ in her discography 

Ev9t4STWEAEt1Od?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

I like Cowboy Carter (Already Iconic), but I wish Track 1 was called "BEYINCE (American Requim)” I love the story! 

• Like 1

Beyincé and Beyoncé are allegedly the same name (with the first being the correct French spelling).

So she would have had two albums named the same thing. :rip:

9 minutes ago, NEX said:

BEYINCÉ would have been such a tragic name considering she already got BEYONCÉ in her discography 

Ev9t4STWEAEt1Od?format=jpg&name=medium

This :deadbanana4: Cowboy Carter is already iconic

Nahh, Cowboy Carter will go down as a classic Bey album and title. "Beyincé" only 2 albums after self-titled would just be messy and confusing...

12 minutes ago, simon said:

I like Cowboy Carter (Already Iconic), but I wish Track 1 was called "BEYINCE (American Requim)” I love the story! 

You know the meaning of requiem by any chance? Because that's a terrible title.

• Haha 1

YA YA is a career's highlight so I am happy she decided to include it. 

I also prefer the title and the cover of Cowboy Carter. The final iteration of the album wins on all aspects for me. YA YA, a title that is not too close to ST and a horse on the cover. 

Everyone would have thought Beyince was a spelling error without researching the history. Cowboy Carter makes sense to the locals and has the deeper history if you research it. And of course the extra songs are bangers.

• Like 1

Beyince would have been too confusing, and a tracklist without Ya Ya would be tragic. Cowboy Carter is iconic

29 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

You know the meaning of requiem by any chance? Because that's a terrible title.

Lmaooo didn't think this through all the way. 

Beyince is amazing but with ST it would have been confusing.

16 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Isn't Beyince from the Necki Minaj Show?

Lmfao literally 

sounds like a misspelling 

27 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Isn't Beyince from the Necki Minaj Show?

10 minutes ago, Sun said:

Lmfao literally 

sounds like a misspelling 

Beyincé is Beyoncé's family name. See below:

3 minutes ago, Burn said:

Beyincé is Beyoncé's family name. See below:

incheresting.

well, i wouldve said anything is better than 'cowboy carter' but im not sure beyince is

It shoulda been called Buckin

i loveeee Beyincé as a title but I want the new tracks so... 

• Thanks 1

Should've been 

Renaissance

Rodeo

Revolution 

• Like 1

Beyincé has a good meaning behind it, however it may have confused people, and she already has Beyoncé.

Having said that, Carly Rae has an album called The Loneliest Time and then followed it up with The Loveliest Time. And Whitney Houston's first two albums were both self-titled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.