Saweetie - “Nani"

FOCK

she's 3/3 this year for me, Immortal Freestyle, Richtivities, and now this :jonny5:

song of the summer is coming :jonny5:

why is this giving video games OST vibe :deadbanana2:

Lead single released in 2020 :bibliahh:

sounds like a cute lil bop :clap3:

sounds like something straight out of a sketchers ad in 2012. i want better for my sister i really do 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saweetie is planning to unleash a few more singles before she drop her debut album (its title still TBD)— including "Nani,” which is out in May.
The rapper says she's feeling "optimistic" about her new album. "The past two years I've been recording nonstop. I think my fans will be able to notice that.”
She worked with producer Jay White, who pushed her to really sing on the song "Can't Trust You Now.” "When I play it for my friends, my family, they always ask, 'Who is that on the chorus?’” she says.
The rapper calls another track on the record, "Blew It,” the "epitome of 'pretty ***** music.’”
Saweetie calls the three-year trek to her album "exciting, frustrating, and a true roller-coaster journey,” she says. "You wanna get it close to perfect because nothing's ever really perfect in this world.”
https://www.nylon.com/entertainment/saweetie-paint-and-sip-fan-meet-photo-diary

Edited by Nefertiti0
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i like the hook because it doesn't sound like Saweetie

• Confused 1

She keeps teasing but we need the release date because this sounds like her best song in awhile :jonnycat:

the producer Shawn Wasabi is so talented and underrated too. He stans Saweetie so I know he delivered. More rap/pop girls need to collab with him. Here's a few bops from him

• Thanks 2

this is cover art
artwork-440x440.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

her career is so frustrating to watch like I truly wonder what happened after 2021 because the fact she's always at odds with her label now is :deadbanana4:

• Confused 1

On 4/23/2024 at 11:52 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

this is cover art
artwork-440x440.jpg

I stg I bought a lash logo with this exact font from someone on fiver :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.