Fifth Harmony vs Little Mix vs FLO

Treason

Fifth Harmony vs Little Mix vs FLO  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite girl group out of these options?

2. 2. Best music output?

3. 3. Most talented overall?

5H really looks like a disjointed family 

I'm a fan of all 3 but flo >>>

I love everything FLO so far but Little Mix > they just played the game so well

• Like 1

Little Mix (without Jesy) > FLO > Little Mix (with Jesy) > Fifth Harmony

FH were honestly the messiest girl group of all time, I still used but it was so obvious that they were five wannabe soloists forced together by production of a talent show and they never really gelled the way the best girl groups have to imo. 7/27 is still one of the best pop albums of 2016 tho, the writers in the camp for that record did what they needed to DO. :clap3:

FLO is pretty consistent, but still no album after two years... gurls. Hopefully they can break through tho, I'm rooting for them.

Little Mix obviously have a large part of their discog that's a bit too kid-friendly, Kidz Bop'd for many people's tastes, but they have a lot of gems too. Glory Days, Confetti, and the new tracks on Between Us are some of their best work imo. I lowkey wish Jesy had left the group earlier and/or they had stayed together for a proper full album cycle (not just a Greatest Hits) so we could get a full era as a trio. I have no doubt it would have done better than FH's era post-Camila.

Also shout out to Boys World.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Fifth harmony had the best music. Flo has good music just not enough material. LM music was awful outside of GD confetti and a few tracks off the album after GD. Do like secret love and salute but the rest was campy bullshit 

Flo have the best overall vocals. FH only ally Dinah and Lauren could sing. Only Perrie and jade can sing to me in LM. Jessie voice can be annoying but she blends well and I can't stand leigh Anne's voice 

Dance wise LM takes it

Edited by Mtjjproducer
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Little Mix for all, love 5H and FLO though 

LOVE FLO but LM rn >

My favorite group and favorite output came from Fifth Harmony. However, as a unit I think the most talented are Little Mix.

In terms of memorability "Worth It" and especially "Work From Home" are more recognizable than any Little Mix or Flo song (from a US perspective). 

But all 3 have bops!

7 minutes ago, XXI. said:

In terms of memorability "Worth It" and especially "Work From Home" are more recognizable than any Little Mix or Flo song (from a US perspective). 

From a ww perspective as well. Those songs were global hits which LM hit was big globally ? 

• Thanks 1

imagine thinking Fifth Harmony had some type of talent jesus christ

LM >

Little Mix, specially LM3 after Jesy left, cleared.

23 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

From a ww perspective as well. Those songs were global hits which LM hit was big globally ? 

LM's biggest album Glory Days sold more WW than 5H's biggest album 7/27 so.

No Harmony for me bc Work From Home is that Bop :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet

can someone add a third trash to that one gif 

• Confused 1

bdfa1f587dd933662bda24231003a413b0e681ac

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Little Mix (without Jesy) > FLO > Little Mix (with Jesy) > Fifth Harmony

The Saturdays.

• Like 1

I feel like Fifth Harmony is the ultimate definition of a guilty pleasure. I grew up with them so I vote them.

Objectively, though - Little Mix. 

I think FLO is kinda an unfair comparison here since they haven't released an album yet. If we were comparing Reflection, DNA and FLO's output so far, then FLO are taking it.

That being said, whilst Little Mix's music never truly lived up to what they were capable of, I think they still have the best discography of the 3. Yeah some of it was a bit Kidz Bopped but all of their albums (apart from Get Weird) have some gems.

Talent is easily LM hands down. Even if you go all the way back to their X-Factor days, whilst it was a bit rough around the edges, the attitude and stage presence was there. Neither 5H or FLO have delivered performances as good as LM's 3 BRIT performances.

Edited by glitch

6 hours ago, glitch said:

I think FLO is kinda an unfair comparison here since they haven't released an album yet. If we were comparing Reflection, DNA and FLO's output so far, then FLO are taking it.

That being said, whilst Little Mix's music never truly lived up to what they were capable of, I think they still have the best discography of the 3. Yeah some of it was a bit Kidz Bopped but all of their albums (apart from Get Weird) have some gems.

Talent is easily LM hands down. Even if you go all the way back to their X-Factor days, whilst it was a bit rough around the edges, the attitude and stage presence was there. Neither 5H or FLO have delivered performances as good as LM's 3 BRIT performances.

Even with FLO not having an album, the songs they have out kinda wash the other two groups :giraffe:

• Like 1

lol has anyone seen Little Mix individual auditions and compared them to 5H? 5H clearly are more individually talented :laugh:. LM voices blended much better together as a group and they should have stayed together.

little mix and it aint even close to the rest x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.