• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• SoundsandSongs

• Lose My Breath

• PopFan1996

2 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

You guys must lack comprehension cause it has about the same streams as it did on Sunday... That's the definition of Stable. Go troll elsewhere.

Very bad indeed. As someone that watches charts carefully, 99% of albums from major artists rise on Monday. That is not stable. Factually.

To call it stable, it should have an 8% increase at least compared to Sunday, especially considering it was a holiday. 

Anyway, talk to you tomorrow. We gonna see how stable it really is.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

To call it stable, it should have an 8% increase at least compared to Sunday, especially considering it was a holiday.

You mean like Monday also was? :coffee2: Why can we never enjoy things on this forum? Why is there always someone toxic being miserable in threads? She's doing double what she did with her previous album and we can't even be happy about it because you are here trying to convince us it's "very bad indeed". Stfu already.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Very bad indeed. As someone that watches charts carefully, 99% of albums from major artists rise on Monday. That is not stable. Factually.

No. It's not "very bad" you can say it's slightly disappointing, but to say an 8% Increase not being had is "Very bad" is just doomposting. The album may collapse in streams, sure, but as of right now, it's not. It's showing stability. 

19 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

People like you are miserable and suck the fun out of everything. 

Go on, go make that "Beyonce is A FRONTLOADED FLOP!!” Thread you are so obviously trying to get a giant circle jerk in over :rip:

4 minutes ago, Lovett said:

You mean like Monday also was? :coffee2: Why can we never enjoy things on this forum? Why is there always someone toxic being miserable in threads? She's doing double what she did with her previous album and we can't even be happy about it because you are here trying to convince us it's "very bad indeed". Stfu already.

It's a charts forum. If you can't handle constructive criticism and facts, you can just stop interacting with them.

It is a chart fact. No first Monday increase for an album = bad sign for stability.

Anyway going back to stream Cowboy carter, I still love it and it's AOTY :heart2:

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

People like you are miserable and suck the fun out of everything. 

Go on, go make that "Beyonce is A FRONTLOADED FLOP!!” Thread you are so obviously trying to get a giant circle jerk in over :rip:

Why would I make a thread about it when I love Beyonce and the album is my favorite of the year so far wtf:laugh:

You know that you can give constructive criticism about numbers based on chart facts without hating on the artist? Beyonce is queen and will always remain a queen.

This is specifically in the chart topic which is made to discuss numbers. I am not doing anything wrong or miserable.

• Like 1

For some perspective, as opposed to the "it's doing very bad" delulu narrative.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

No. It's not "very bad" you can say it's slightly disappointing, but to say an 8% Increase not being had is "Very bad" is just doomposting. The album may collapse in streams, sure, but as of right now, it's not. It's showing stability. 

While I disagree with it showing stability because I think it is not, thanks for at least for answering me in a respectful way. 

3 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Why would I make a thread about it when I love Beyonce and the album is my favorite of the year so far wtf:laugh:

You know that you can give constructive criticism about numbers based on chart facts without hating on the artist? Beyonce is queen and will always remain a queen.

This is specifically in the chart topic which is made to discuss numbers. I am not doing anything wrong or miserable.

The album is literally performing equally to the biggest day to her precious album, sorry people aren't dying to hear "it's a REALLY BAD SIGN!” That you, and another user who's entire post history revolves around dragging beyonces spotify performance, care to scream from the rooftops 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

The album is literally performing equally to the biggest day to her precious album, sorry people aren't dying to hear "it's a REALLY BAD SIGN!” That you, and another user who's entire post history revolves around dragging beyonces spotify performance, care to scream from the rooftops 

Who said it is not performing well? 

When I say stability, it is compared to it's initial numbers.

The album is still doing fantastic in overall numbers for her standards and is factually her best debut regardless. 

I am just saying it is not showing stability. And I repeat it, it is a bad sign that there was no increase on Monday. I am not going to change my mind . Idk why you don't want to accept that. 

Edited by PopFan1996
  • Like 1

Oh it's about the same as yesterday, now satisfied with it. :celestial:

Glad to see that comparison and see that indeed Levii's Jeans, Bodyguard and II Most Wanted did rise a little bit. :celestial:

Bodyguard being the most stable. :celestial:

35 minutes ago, Lovett said:

A grower! Incredible. :clap3:

i can see it stablizing around 35M-40M for the week :clap3:

Bodyguard being the biggest gainer as it should, a smash waiting to happen :katie2:

Already surpassed 200M :clap3:, great debut on Spotify Charts, I think CC will exceed 300M, hopefully it stabilizes at 37M-39M range

Even if the album was to free fall, Beyoncé still destroyed her peers and served quality so who cares?

The woman has been around since before the likes of Billie & Olivia were even born, she has nothing to prove anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

To be fair with these comparisons, CC is arguably benefiting from the success of Renaissance + Tour. An album's first week hype and numbers are very influenced by the previous era (think Adele 21 - 25). B built up her streaming power with Rennaisance and now CC is reaping the benefits :clap3:It feels unfair to denigrate Rennaisance when it had a different job to do, which imo was establishing B as an artist with gen z and in the streaming era

The true test for this album will come in staying power.

I like the album

but I think it's a little bit overproduced...

and hope it does well.

16 hours ago, Lovett said:

14 hours ago, Lovett said:

but atrl will try to make you believe this is doing "very bad"

• Like 1

Atrl should keep it cute, none of her peers apart from Eminem could possibly do these numbers first week. Within this month alone CC will have more streams than Justin T's EITIWPink's Trustfall, Jlo's This is Me Now, Xtina's Aguilera etc. combined.

Beyonce (excluding DC) is the 6th most streamed woman ever by lead credits and 7th most streamed woman ever by total credits. That's higher than all her peers except Eminem and even higher than 2010s giants like Adele, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry etc. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Any updates for today?

30 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Any updates for today?

26M global with 13 songs

17M in the US

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

26M global with 13 songs

17M in the US

So probably around 35m globally? With all songs included.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.