The best pop girl 5 album run this century?

NEX

Yes. 

Spoiler

Lemonade never really clicked for me personally outside of a few songs, but I still respect its greatness. :redface:

Beyoncé is fantastic, but I think CRJ has her beat: Emotion, Emotion Side B, Dedicated, Dedicated Side B, The Loneliest Time, The Loveliest Time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, NEX said:

4_(Deluxe_Edition).jpg Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Beyonc%C3%A9.svg Beyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover).png Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Renaissance.png Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Cowboy_Carter.png

Only excellency allowed in the 5 album run, no mids

Fixed it for ya!

• Haha 2

Lemonade sticks out like a sore thumb. I didn't go back to that album at all post 2016 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Beyoncé is fantastic, but I think CRJ has her beat: Emotion, Emotion Side B, Dedicated, Dedicated Side B, The Loneliest Time, The Loveliest Time

This honestly, my example wouldn't have come close  :clap3:

• Like 1

No one is doing it like her - truly :jonny6:

Hate lemonade, yet to "understand" Cowboy, but the others albums are flawless so probably yeah

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I know I am going to get downvoted here but Lemonade really is the weak album in the group to me, it feels like such an "at the time" album, I still respect it for everything it stands for though, so I mostly agree with the OP. 

• Like 1

Lover

folklore

evermore

Dangerous Woman

sweetener

thank u, next

positions

Eternal Sunshine

• Confused 1

Kylie's 2000s run + Aphrodite

220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Light_Years.png220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Fever.png220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Body_Language.png220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_X.png220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Aphrodite.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Lover

folklore

evermore

Dangerous Woman

sweetener

thank u, next

positions

Eternal Sunshine

Taylor is my top fave, but NO. Reputation and Lover are not excellent in any shape or form. 

And Ariana, eh, Eternal Sunshine is her first proper good album and even that is a 4/5 at most.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.