Beyonce/Miley top TTH; Next single?

thatsmydemi

Is Columbia pushing this as the next single? :eek: 

• Like 1

This time promo is everywhere 

I like this song. Radio will love it.

Yes 2 legends :jonny6:

• Like 1

I think soooo!!! And I'm so HAPPY! It's such an amazing song and it's just so buttery and RAW! Agh! 

There are much more deserving songs. 

Nice song, really really weird choice for a single in my taste.

This is a waste of time. Bodyguard and Levii's Jeans are the real single material with smash potential.

This is giving them pushing Summer Renaissance right after act i came out, when Cuff It was the obvious single.

• Like 2

This makes the most sense because it is what most people would check first. 

Cause it's a country ballad, locals are obsessed with this type of country songs and it's very different from Texas to show different sides of Bey's album. We need it to smash on country radio so they would get that country duo grammys 

It's already in top 5 on iTunes US

That's cute, it won't be a hit tho and Bodyguard will arise as the true smasha of the album

spacer.png

• Like 1

I loved this duet but the one with Post Malone has more potential...we will see

I think Levii's Jeans and Bodyguard should have gone first while this song becomes a cult classic that eventually perform live. But I am excited to see if it can be a hit. 

This is the obvious push. It makes the most sense. Bey already served us an uptempo country song that went #1. It just makes the most sense to make an INCREDIBLY, and highly anticipated collab that none of us were expecting the next single. It's the novelty of it. Bodyguard can be next, but there needs to be some variety imo. Having two uptempos back to back is too predictable.

48 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

This is a waste of time. Bodyguard and Levii's Jeans are the real single material with smash potential.

This is giving them pushing Summer Renaissance right after act i came out, when Cuff It was the obvious single.

This is a much better choice than Summer renaissance. II most wanted is a radio friendly and GP relatable track and the Miley collab was what many people were perched off. So far it's doing well on YT, itunes and Apple Music. Beyonce can push Levii jeans when the novelty of Ii most wanted goes away and tiktok picks up leviis. The official sounds for CC songs are all on tiktok now. 

Edited by SoundsandSongs
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, SoundsandSongs said:

This is a much better choice than Summer renaissance. II most wanted is a radio friendly and GP relatable track and the Miley collab was what many people were perched off. So far it's doing well on YT, itunes and Apple Music. Beyonce can push Levii jeans when the novelty of Ii most wanted goes away and tiktok picks up leviis. The official sounds for CC songs are all on tiktok now. 

That's a good argument. 

Yes please :alexz3:

#4 on ITunes US

3 minutes ago, WeWon said:

#4 on ITunes US

Can Bey and Miley stans unite this for #1 Spotify Global, #1 Apple Music, #1 Itunes. The Queens need to WIN :falcon:

iTunes USA: 
#3. "II MOST WANTED" (+2) *New Peak*

:clap3:

Hopefully, this one has a radio deal since no one wants to push a new single. I just need something to enter the Top 40 this weekend.

Somehow talent always finds its way to the top. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.