Billboard: ANTI - 7.2 billion streams in the US

FENTY.

And at 412 weeks (and counting), ANTI is the fourth-longest-charting album on the Billboard 200 by a woman artist, after Adele's 21, Lana Del Rey's Born to Die and Taylor Swift's 1989. The songs from ANTI collectively have 7.2 billion official on-demand U.S. streams, according to Luminate. Rihanna really doesn't need to drop another body of work, because she's already delivered a classic.

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/rihanna-r9-album-never-coming-out-1235643201/

:clap3:

Ignore the whole stupid article but this is good isn't it? How is it compared to other albums?

Edited by FENTY.
  • Like 2

I mean they spilled throughout the whole article 

Based on the SEA ratio of some recent big albums (Drake, Morgan, Taylor's albums had a ratio of ~1,310 streams = 1 album unit), it would mean 'ANTI' sold about 5.5M units from streaming. That's big. :clap3:

• Thanks 3

It's a classic :clap3:

Massive, even more so when you consider the botched rollout 

• Like 2

Oh the unhinged thread i'm going to make when ANTI clocks week 460 on Billboard :bibliahh:

• Haha 8

21 minutes ago, airplane said:

Oh the unhinged thread i'm going to make when ANTI clocks week 460 on Billboard :bibliahh:

460 weeks without a new album tho...

it's simply insane 

Thank you my recurrent streams of Kiss It Better :clap3:

33 minutes ago, tost1 said:

460 weeks without a new album tho...

Sad Oprah Winfrey GIF

and these are official streams so those are the units that are actually counted by RIAA

20 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

and these are official streams so those are the units that are actually counted by RIAA

So with the shipments by Samsung and overall pure sales, 7X platinum should be guaranteed.

40 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

7.2 billion streams equal 4.8M units, how many pure sales has ANTI sold? It seems that was overcertified at 6x Platinum last year.

It's around a million pure sales. 

The album is around 7M TEA+SEA and that is WITHOUT the 1.4M by Samsung... 

So NO it's not overcertified. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.