Germany seizing anti-zionist Jews' money + will ask about Israel in citizenship tests

Virgos Groove

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

So seriously they are willing to attack Jews to ensure there is no antisemitism! 

Could it be that Germany has a vested interest in cracking down on organizations that protest their and NATO's foreign policy objectives?

No, it's the Jews who are self-hating!

NLY4WeuHpoZ7DaOFqCJOITvYdwljZKIVO_9O_r2F

Germany just can't stop supporting genocide, it seems. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 hours ago, pisuke said:

This country never stopped being what they really are: a bunch of nazis.

Majority of Germans oppose the Israeli violence on Palestinians but they overall support the existence of the state of Israel especially considering their bloody history with Jewish people. (Even before the Holocaust.)

Germany continues to insanely overcorrect to make up for its past history 

8 hours ago, Mordecai said:

My comment wasn't directed at you btw but at the replies to the thread. It was clearly mentioned in your thread title and you also included an article about Israeli questions in their citizenship tests and some people in here still accused the German government of being anti-semitic :rip:

no, they accused all german/ic people of being anti-semitic which is even more ridiculous and only possible on atrl where people - i assume - cannot read and are germanophobe. 

• Thumbs Down 4

5 hours ago, Taylena said:

Germany just can't stop supporting genocide, it seems. 

reading may not be your strong suit, darling. stay in school, get a tutor and maybe even think before typing. sincerely. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

8 hours ago, Anthinos said:

One thing I really hate about our country is that there are no real critical debates anymore. The media is so one sided here. What's happening in Palestine is inhumane and I definitely don't support Netanyahu and his right-wing party. It's not antisemitic to be against war and genocide. We need debates and a real and loud opposition.

I disagree with this. all of our media is full of opinion-pieces about everything. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Germany continues to insanely overcorrect to make up for its past history 

I would argue they aren't overcorrecting anything. They aren't correcting anything. It's all fine and dandy supporting the existence of an ethno-state in a distant land with other groups being victimized. If Germany wanted to correct a wrong, they would have given up German land for the basis of a Jewish state.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The only thing Ampel did right:heart:

14 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

I would argue they aren't overcorrecting anything. They aren't correcting anything. It's all fine and dandy supporting the existence of an ethno-state in a distant land with other groups being victimized. If Germany wanted to correct a wrong, they would have given up German land for the basis of a Jewish state.

Germany lost 40% of its territory after WW2. The problem with giving more land away would have been the already existing 60 million+ German people who were expelled from Prussian territories and where they should have gone. 

Maybe Schleswig-Holstein - a German state in the very north would have been a good piece of land for a Jewish state in Germany. But then, you'd have a Jewish nuclear power in Central Europe. 

Maybe Eastern Prussia would have been great or Posen, Silesia or Pomerania. Germany should have obtained and bought back Kaliningrad / Königsberg in 1989 from the Soviet Union and offered that to Israel. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are we surprised; Jamel exists. Israel really makes the fascists brave.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.