Germany seizing anti-zionist Jews' money + will ask about Israel in citizenship tests

Virgos Groove

What the hell is hapenning in Germany?

:clack:

This country never stopped being what they really are: a bunch of nazis.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

Oh wow. What kind of questions are they gonna ask in the citizenship test? I'm curious 

Not them still finding ways to attack Jewish people 80 years later. It's getting weird :doc:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Did any of you even read the article? They're coming after the organisation because they're pro-Palestine, not because they're Jewish :rip:

But asking questions about Israel in a German citizenship test is dumb. I'm not an anti-Semite just because I don't know the year Israel was formed as a state

• Like 10

Why do the German people hate Jewish people so much?  

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, byzantium said:

???? In germany almost no one cares about your religion, sex, ethnicity and so on. 

Just the idiots from the afd care. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Oh, that's a relief! Turns out they're just targeting Jewish people because they oppose a genocide. Nothing to see here then.

They're not targeting this Jewish organisation because they're Jewish, which by the responses in this thread are what you'd be led to believe. That's the point I was trying to make, I wasn't commenting on their political stance or Germany's so idk why you're coming for me :rip: this is literally how misinformation spreads, because people read clickbait headlines and take them at face value

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

One thing I really hate about our country is that there are no real critical debates anymore. The media is so one sided here. What's happening in Palestine is inhumane and I definitely don't support Netanyahu and his right-wing party. It's not antisemitic to be against war and genocide. We need debates and a real and loud opposition.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Mordecai said:

They're not targeting this Jewish organisation because they're Jewish, which by the responses in this thread are what you'd be led to believe.

You would have a point if I didn't mention they were targeting pro-Palestine Jews, but I literally do:

Germany seizing anti-zionist Jews' money

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

You would have a point if I didn't mention they were targeting pro-Palestine Jews, but I literally do:

My comment wasn't directed at you btw but at the replies to the thread. It was clearly mentioned in your thread title and you also included an article about Israeli questions in their citizenship tests and some people in here still accused the German government of being anti-semitic :rip:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

???? In germany almost no one cares about your religion, sex, ethnicity and so on. 

Just the idiots from the afd care. 

Ok. So they are not targeting this group because they are Jewish. They  are targeting it because it is anti-genocide.  I'll change my question. 

Why do the German people love genocide?  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

35 minutes ago, byzantium said:

43 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Not them still finding ways to attack Jewish people 80 years later. It's getting weird :doc:

it's the opposite 

I feel like no one read it-

• Thumbs Down 6

It's pretty fair. The rise of anti semitism in Germany and the rest of Europe is scary.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

The only Germany we acknowledge is the GDR.

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, ugo said:

it's the opposite 

Defending German goyim literally targeting anti-Zionist Jews for not supporting Israel is so ******* brain rotted of you. :rip:

Germany being Germany

15 minutes ago, ugo said:

It's pretty fair. The rise of anti semitism in Germany and the rest of Europe is scary.

Calling out genocide /=/ anti-semitism.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12

Antisemetism comes with a mandatory jail sentence. They take racism against Jews extremely seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

They learned well from their fuhrer. 

2 hours ago, ugo said:

it's the opposite 

Germany is supporting Jews by…

*checks notes*

…attacking a Jewish organization? 

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

Antisemetism comes with a mandatory jail sentence. They take racism against Jews extremely seriously. 

So seriously they are willing to attack Jews to ensure there is no antisemitism! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

The antisemitism in question being anti-genocide and anti-zionism, even if that means attacking actual Jewish people? Nobody is denying that antisemitism is still rampant around the world but this is not the reason.

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

You're vile for linking being Pro-Palestine and anti-genocide to anti semetism. 

Could you explain why you downvoted this post? :celestial5:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.