Man marries one of the conjoined twins

OnlyManInTheWorld

• Haha 5

A mess :rip:

3 hours ago, watermelonshake said:

I always feel bad because every time I think of them and their lives I have SO many questions. Like it's none of my business, obviously. But like I wonder about so many things. 

Like a full on documentary would be so exploitative and unethical but i will secretly watch if theres is one.

2 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I guess both girls agreed to be in a relationship and liked the guy to share it because there's no other way.

Also I wonder if one feels what the other feel? Like if she kisses one girl the other also feels the kiss? And if they have one pikachu to they both feel it in the act? Anyway congrats!!

I think they have one v*g so yeah, but it might be that the one on the shoulder doesn't feel it because she never developed below the waist? Not sure. But obviously they do not feel when the other one is being kissed - they have separate heads... that's like asking if your right hand feels it when someone holds your left hand.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I think they have one v*g so yeah, but it might be that the one on the shoulder doesn't feel it because she never developed below the waist? Not sure. But obviously they do not feel when the other one is being kissed - they have separate heads... that's like asking if your right hand feels it when someone holds your left hand.

:jonny5:

• Haha 3

I'm pretty sure the unmarried one doesn't feel anything below the waist. They have two separate hearts but everything else below is controlled by the other girly 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

So all of your questions are about sucking dick?

They prob have a cute routine for that. Lucky guy,huh🍀

Edited by Tudors
  • Haha 1

Everyone deserves some kind of happiness s:wan:

8 hours ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

An American teacher

Does he teach division? :gaycat3:

• Haha 1

I think he's in a relationship with both, but can only "marry" one because of bigamy laws. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

So all of your questions are about sucking dick?

No. I asked if they both moan, if they feel one orgasm, what the other ones does while they're having sex…

What was the first question that popped into your mind? :gaycat2:

10 hours ago, watermelonshake said:

I always feel bad because every time I think of them and their lives I have SO many questions. Like it's none of my business, obviously. But like I wonder about so many things. 

this is so cute and thoughtful of you 

i wonder the same 

• Like 1

cute! + I concur with every question that's been asked here :toofunny2:

but cute, happy for them :clap3:

Imagine the other twin hates this man and is now stuck with following these two around for life :rip: I hope

the other twin finds love, too!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.