Is this Mariah's best C5 belt?

Outside789

2009 had many great live vocals. And this C5 belt in Always Be My Baby, is super strong. Could it be her best C5? What do you guys think?

Min 2:43.

The whole performance had such great vocals wowowow. I never understood why after memoirs her voice became so inconsistent. She sounded so good when she was pregnant too.

one in OP too

How do gays just know these notes off the top of their heads? I sometimes watch videos like this on YouTube and the amount of homosexuals just pointing out, "Oh E5! C# what the f**k ever" randomly is way too many lol. Mostly Southeast Asians from what I remember.

Edited by CécredSpaces

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 1:55 AM, Topaz said:

The whole performance had such great vocals wowowow. I never understood why after memoirs her voice became so inconsistent. She sounded so good when she was pregnant too.

The Memoirs Tour had many strong vocal moments. But i would say 2010 to 2014, her voice was pretty consisent overall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.