Sabrina Carpenter stuns for Cosmopolitan + says her next chapter is around the corner

Julia Fox

She looks amazing but how many interviews is she gonna do teasing this new era. Just announce something already :toofunny2:

• Like 1

Emails I've sent is next followed by emails I can't unsend

A Woman :loki:

She has a good sound going with these breezy midtempo pop songs like "Nonsense" and "Feather". Smart to keep going and strike while the iron is hot.

Edited by MatiRod

8 minutes ago, glitch said:

She looks amazing but how many interviews is she gonna do teasing this new era. Just announce something already :toofunny2:

"Feather" is #1 on pop radio right now, I imagine they'll want it to die down a bit before they release a new single

Ugh if they aren't pushing Read Your Mind next then a new era makes sense :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, glitch said:

She actually said in the interview she never expected this era to last as long as it has, but has appreciated the slow burn hits because she worked on EMICS for 2 years.

It was then that she said she's been working on new music during the success of the album, and that she's excited to share it because she feels like she's outgrown some of the songs from this current era after doing two legs of her own tour and opening for Taylor.

Edited by XXI.
  • Like 1

She has built a lot of good will with this era. Whatever she does next has a lot of potential to take off from day #1. She needs to make sure it's a banger. I can see her dropping something around October 

• ATRL Moderator

Freaking hot my god :wanda:

I love how she's embracing her Feminity. Anyway I'm excited about her new album :gaycat5:

she looks amazing

can't wait for new music

she looks phenomenal and her new era will be one for the books :clap3:

Island better book her the Shawn mendes radio payola treatment or else 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.