What happens after you die?

TROPICUM

Well.......  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ....

• The Afterlife. We WILL meet again. My God(s) will BE there. Heaven OR Hell (if you believe in that).
    • Something very similar to the afterlife, in a spiritual way. But not all the way there.
    • No one has deciphered what there is after we die, but I believe there is something.
    • I'm not sure anything happens after, but maybe in some ways there could be.
    • Nothing. Nada. You die, you gone. Once you close your eyes you are over. You cease to exist.

How tf would i know 

but in all seriousness i hope there's smthn at least 

The older I get, the more I think there's nothing after death

We go back to our original planet unless we decide to take the trial again

I believe in a form of reincarnation. I also believe that we become part of the earth or universe.

• Like 3

My rational thinking believes there is no afterlife, just the end of biological life 

but

my mother is also pretty rational thinking too, perhaps more than I am, and she has all kinds of weird stories from when she was younger and she used to live in a very rural community, stories about seeing apparitions in her house and things she couldn't explain and whatnot. while I've never seen an apparition or anything of the sorts, it's pretty hard not to believe her very detailed account as the very analytical woman that she is so what I believe is that there must be some spiritual phase after we die in order to exist as ghosts/apparitions and still interact with the world of the living. not necessarily heaven or hell

not people actually voting for the heaven/god is real option.. bhahahah

Nothing.

When I was younger, I used to believe that your spirit is reincarnated into another life, but my beliefs had some conditionals to them for being reincarnated and kind of resembled some middle eastern beliefs with nirvana. I used to think that you would continue to be reincarnated until your soul reached a certain level of maturity, then its energy was dissipated and dispersed into the universe.

Nothing lights out hun x

4 hours ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Your mind collapses, you quit the simulation and waking up in the spaceship where you listen to the original Bionic demos for eternity

That's the most vivid description of hell I have ever heard

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I believe that time repeats itself in a Poincaré Recurrence. After we die, after the sun swells into a red giant and collapses, and after the last star has burnt its fuel (whether through Big Rip or Heat Death), the Universe will exist in a state of nothingness (equilibrium) for an indefinite - very long but still finite - period of time. At some point, there will be a spontaneous drop in entropy, leading to another Big Bang, re-forming the Universe. The stars (including the Sun) will form again, and we will repeat our existence.

this is exactly what I think. you, me, and everyone you know is the universe experiencing yourself :angelo:

13 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

That's the most vivid description of hell I have ever heard

in hell they play big foot (a capella)

No one knows.

I have been rised with afterlife's belief because of religion (mostly but not only)

I can't really stand this point now. Nothing will happen to you. You will just stop to exist, your mind can't think or do anything, your consciousness stops as you.

I'd wish an afterlife exists only because of the people I love who passed away. I wish they're in a better place now.

But seriously I can't think about an afterlife.

Edited by Sad Serenade

nothing. people invent stories because of their ego but in the grand scheme of things, humans are not important. there is no god and nobody cares, so just live your life as best as you can while you can, because there won't be another one.

The same thing that you experienced before you were born. Nothing. Oblivion.

Life is precious. Make every second count.

I hope there's something but I think we just cease to exist.

But considering we all exist on this earth, maybe that's too simple of an explanation and our minds just don't have the capacity to phantom what exists after death

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.