What happens after you die?

TROPICUM

Well.......  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ....

• The Afterlife. We WILL meet again. My God(s) will BE there. Heaven OR Hell (if you believe in that).
    • Something very similar to the afterlife, in a spiritual way. But not all the way there.
    • No one has deciphered what there is after we die, but I believe there is something.
    • I'm not sure anything happens after, but maybe in some ways there could be.
    • Nothing. Nada. You die, you gone. Once you close your eyes you are over. You cease to exist.

in your opinion

tumblr_lu61xo61Ei1qkcb03.gif

Edited by TROPICUM

You cross to the otherside :gaycat4: 

Why reincarnation is not an option

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Deeply within my heart, i dont think anything will happen. You just cease to exist. Just like when an image gets deleted. You just disappear and will never return.

But for all the people I have love for who did pass away, I wish heaven exists and they are blessed with it.

• Like 7

Hopefully nothing. I'm so tired, i just wanna disappear forever and finally being able to sleep without stress and anxiety. :rip:

• Like 2

forever changing the bond and trajectory of the lives around me

Hopefully hell exists so netanyahu and biden can rot in it for eternity :chick1:

Edited by airplane
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

u go to HELL

Exactly what happened before you were born and learned to be conscious...:rainbow:

Edited by Miss Americana
  • Like 2

Hopefully nothing. Any other possibility is kinda scary

You go see Melinda Gordon

OT: I do wanna believe there is sth after

• Haha 2

I will be reborn to Taylor Swift

I think while your brain is still active it would probably cause hallucinations that would make it feel like you're having a spiritual experience of some kind. It might even feel like a really long time in your mind before your brain shuts down, even though it's only a few minutes.

I had a family member who before passing away saw their dead relatives arrive to take them

We go here (because of our homosexuality)

1200px-Hortus_Deliciarum_-_Hell.jpg

• Like 1

nothing. current scientific knowledge clearly points to our bodies simply decaying and our consciousness disappearing into nothing. 

its only unnerving because our brains cannot comprehend nothingness/not existing because its only perception IS existing, there was nothingness before but we didn't experience it, because you cannot.  its quite fascinating how we, throughout history, have coped with this feeling as a species. sometimes I wonder if other species experience this feeling as well cause it seems so innate to being alive. 

at the same time, we can't know with a 100% certainty that that's all death is.

Edited by ChapelHooker
  • Like 4

I'm not religious at all but I think you are reborn into a new life. Your new life is dependent on your past life. If you were a good person in your past life, your new life will be joyous. If you were a bad person in your past life, you will suffer in your new life :bird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your mind collapses, you quit the simulation and waking up in the spaceship where you listen to the original Bionic demos for eternity

• Haha 2

Just imagine if you died this time last year, where would you be right now? Heaven, hell, other species, nothing?

I think when you die, you're dead and in peace. No stress, nothing. However, there are also possibilities of experiencing something that we cannot detect with our senses or tehnology yet since our evolution is limited as are our resources we have on Earth and know so far

Nothing.

unrelated but i want my ashes pressed into an ag10 vinyl

You end up on ATRL :-*

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Haha 1

I believe that time repeats itself in a Poincaré Recurrence. After we die, after the sun swells into a red giant and collapses, and after the last star has burnt its fuel (whether through Big Rip or Heat Death), the Universe will exist in a state of nothingness (equilibrium) for an indefinite - very long but still finite - period of time. At some point, there will be a spontaneous drop in entropy, leading to another Big Bang, re-forming the Universe. The stars (including the Sun) will form again, and we will repeat our existence.

• Like 1

I believe it'll be just like falling asleep without ever waking up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.