Rihanna and Cardi together at Jason Lee's party

BPD

Ei-HzZfXsAEKncq.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

What does J*s*n have on Rih that she maintains her association with him? To the point she personally attends his events?  

Genuinely perplexing. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I would have loved a collab three or four years ago but the Avon lady doesn't make music anymore and cardi is very hit or miss lately 

I'm surprised Jason Lee could hold parties :-*

Jason Lee the d-list actor? :rip: 

That base is probably fuming now

aNDt2d1.gif

30 minutes ago, FOCK said:

What does J*s*n have on Rih that she maintains her association with him? To the point she personally attends his events?  

Genuinely perplexing. 

I don't think he has anything on her, Rih just associates with weirdos sometimes and he happens to be one of them unfortunately. I don't know how that connection began or why on earth she'd go to his party :rip:

OT: Cardi and Rih look pretty.

jason lee is so annoying

his whole personality is him being friends with rihanna, like i watched this cardi interview one time and the whole thing was him bragging about rihanna and having celebrity friends

• Like 1

had no idea jason lee had that much clout to be friends with cardi and rih :rip:

1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

had no idea jason lee had that much clout to be friends with cardi and rih :rip:

Same. Cardi I understand. 

But Vogue China Cover Model ms Fenty. 

He must have something on her.

We need Jason Lee to get them in the studio together :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jason and Rih have been friends for years but I'm surprised that she's being seen with him after he threatened to expose the carters if Kelly didn't do his show

3 hours ago, punisher said:

jason lee is so annoying

his whole personality is him being friends with rihanna, like i watched this cardi interview one time and the whole thing was him bragging about rihanna and having celebrity friends

the way he finds a way to bring it up in every conversation is truly a skill he's mastered. the interviewer could ask him about life growing up in California and he'll somehow trace it back to his friendship with Rih :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

the way he finds a way to bring it up in every conversation is truly a skill he's mastered. the interviewer could ask him about life growing up in California and he'll somehow trace it back to his friendship with Rih :deadbanana2:

"what was your first word?”

well my first word was dad, fun fact it was also my best friend rihanna's first word too!! yes i'm friends with rihanna!

• Haha 2

I know we ALL hate Jason Lee, but he has really maintained some powerful heavy hitters as his friends in the industry & I cannot be mad at that. 

The world would be a better place without Jason Lee. 

Flea: "Y'all arrived at the same time"

Rihanna: "NO WE DIDN'T!”

:bibliahh:
Rih ended this narrative right quick. 

Edited by FOCK

everybody enjoying that hip hop #1 classic bodak yellow. love to see it. they look cute together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.