Are any of you drag queens?

Buyonce1814

Interested to know if any of you are drag queens or aspiring drag queens? I started drag last year but never really practiced much. But I want to try and do it more but find it a struggle at times. people don't realise how much hard work goes into it

• Like 1

I do it. It's a lot of work, and money as well. Just keep doing it though

12 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

I do it. It's a lot of work, and money as well. Just keep doing it though

I struggle with the make up. I always look stupid and need help. I guess practice makes perfect though. 

my drag name is Maria Curry

• Like 1

I've done it a few times. Not as any sort of a job though it's very difficult. 

every time I go to a drag show, my first thought after it's over is always something along the lines of "oh damn I wanna do drag so badly!" and I've had some great interactions with drag queens who've told me that I'd be a sexy ass queen (my eyebrows and eye area in general is what's typically singled out, I'm told I have a seductive look), but if I'm gonna be 100% honest, once I get home I kinda lose interest. I respect drag queens greatly though, I've been brought to tears by performances before :clap3:

• Like 1

anyway, if I WAS a drag queen... my name would either be Agathis Christie or Mandy Samberg lol

• Haha 1

Nope but my friend is :-*

no, i have friends who are

one of them was in Drag Race

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoeAg said:

anyway, if I WAS a drag queen... my name would either be Agathis Christie or Mandy Samberg lol

I've only thought of a name as well. Katy Beary :gaycat6:

• Like 1

has anyone auditioned for Drag Race?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.