Mariah Carey looks stunning in blue dress

Marry The Gods

Songbird supreme :jonny: She looks good and I'm loving the matching blue eyeshadow.

• Like 5

Also leaving this here in celebration of her 55th anniversary! One of my favorite deep cuts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

we are ready for the rnb disco album queen (or any album tbh, any) 

14 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

we are ready for the rnb disco album queen (or any album tbh, any) 

Why did she stop making albums? I remember her promising to release her rock album with her lead vocals. Then that went nowhere.

Then apparently she's recording a new album (circa 2021-2022). And that never happened either. Is she just tired or over music?

Love that blue dress tbh

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Also leaving this here in celebration of her 55th anniversary! One of my favorite deep cuts

:tsk: Eternally 12. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

She got new teeth? Goddammit

Now all the MCs can blind oncoming drivers :deadbanana2:

happy anniversary legend :worship2:

2 hours ago, CécredSpaces said:

Why did she stop making albums? I remember her promising to release her rock album with her lead vocals. Then that went nowhere.

Then apparently she's recording a new album (circa 2021-2022). And that never happened either. Is she just tired or over music?

I think the Christmas stuff is so lucrative for her, she's been focusing on that and honestly, I think in spite of all the success she's had, it still stings her when she releases an album and it kinda goes nowhere. Caution was fantastic though and I hope we get more pop music from her soon.

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I think the Christmas stuff is so lucrative for her, she's been focusing on that and honestly, I think in spite of all the success she's had, it still stings her when she releases an album and it kinda goes nowhere. Caution was fantastic though and I hope we get more pop music from her soon.

I have a feeling that she (and I believe this is the case for Rihanna as well) thinks that releasing a new album means touring. They both seem to not like the idea of extensive touring anymore. I feel like that's part of why there seems to be reluctance. But it doesn't have to be that way. Nobody expects a tour. It would be nice, but at this point, we just want more music. :butterfly:

• Like 2

Ageless LEGEND :gayriahcat2: I cannot believe this woman is turning 54/55, she looks 10-15 younger

She has beautiful features idk why she wears such a heavy makeup all the time

5 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

She looks incredible :gaycat1:

A siren of the sea, probably could have allured that ship in Baltimore out of the way of the bridge:jonny:

she always look so fresh seriously

Too much make up like that makes her beauty look store bought. She looks great for being a 55 year old woman

Edited by Tudors

stunalina gorgeousness. an anniversary SERVE yup

Stunning, talented and always relevant. Nobody does it like Mimi. :clap3:

Looking AMAZING! The dress looks so good on her. It fits her perfectly. Not too tight, just hugs her in the right places

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.