• insomniac

• MusicIsMyMaster

• Yudelkis

• CosTaSsSs

What? Isnt this already out

WE WANT THE REDMAN REMIX TF IS WRONG WITH HER AND HER TEAM OMG :deadbanana:

it's bout time, we knew this was a thing from September :deadbanana4:

Waaaaaaaaatttttt

this better be a remix REMIX like different vibes. !

:WAP:

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to this but what is going on with this era :biblio:

I thought Can't Get Enough was over.

I thought Rebound was the next single.

Then she dropped a remix for This Time Around.

I guess she's not focusing on one single at this point. 

• Like 2

Another version? Ok Jenny!

We've known about this remix for a long time (isn't Coi Leroy on it too?), but not sure why she'd drop it too at this point unless she's doing another remix album in the future.

So there's

CGE ft Sean Peal

CGE ft. Latto

CGE ft. Redman (not officially released)

CGE (original)

It better be a different version of what the Latto and original sound like. lol 

And the Redman one ? That one was cool

As long as she doesn't remove the 'I love that ****’ from the song I will continue to hate that ****

• Haha 1

Is she aiming to release JTTJLO 2.0? seems like she has plenty remixes to release

What kind of release strategy is that?

Always here for more versions of the songs anyway. That album is all bop no filler. 

I'm so confused by their strategy. But glad were getting more!

4 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

It better be a different version of what the Latto and original sound like. lol 

You know it won't be :coffee:

This wasn't scrapped? :skull: 

4 hours ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Is she aiming to release JTTJLO 2.0? seems like she has plenty remixes to release

Yeah, I have a feeling she's doing a remixed version of the album. And since the Latto one was already on the deluxe, that's why we're getting this one.

I love J.Lo and TIMN is a great album, but c'mon now! Her team is totally lost. Their strategy is stuck in the 00's and they seem to think that still works nowadays. Releasing 37837 remixes of different tracks isn't a thing anymore. They should just invest in one single (Rebound), book some TV performances and interviews, promote it along with the tour and call it a day 'cause face it, this album ain't going to make any more noise. :michael:

• Thanks 1

oh the dream it would be to have a remixed version of the album:duca: I would prefer remixed as instrumentals but features would be okay too

I love her. And I actually really like both the album and its film… HOWEVER :

her team is really NOT doing the right stuff. Let me explain. This was a really ambitious project for her. It actually went VERY well until she released the actual project and that speech « no one wanted to invest in it » really kind of backlashed on her. People kinda see her as a « meeeh » since that like « they actually were right not to invest in it » And let's not talk about the « I'm from the Bronx » video with the messy hair and everything… absolutely not what she needed. She's kinda known to always « shine », not to struggle (and people will not accept her struggles when they know it wasn't her vocals on songs back then ONCE AGAIN NOT WHAT I THINK JUST WHAT I SEE ON SOCIALS)

the project could have been really nice and the way they were promoting it before it got release was perfect. But since then unfortunately absolutely not :/

absolutely not the right time for this remix it should have come way before but I love me some Sean Paul and I'm gon be selfish I'm here for it and I can't wait.

Edited by Negiiiii
  • Thumbs Down 1

It can be fun !!!

QueenofCopyPaste
6 hours ago, zach said:

This wasn't scrapped? :skull: 

f/ Coi Leray is the SCRAPPED one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.