How big is your music library?

naval23

See title.

I have about 1.6k songs and counting but it's 100% streaming based (don't own any physical albums or vinyls) and I'm too much of a hoarder of digital music.

Only 10 albums, 4 EPS, 2 live albums, and 28 singles. I'm an essentialist. :celestial2:

Spoiler

isHmXPk.png

• Haha 2

I have 1.715 songs saved to my library :bird:

My IPhone Says 1,804 songs 

Over 2,000 albums. Like 250ish EPs and then some straggle singles.

I have like 3tb of music on my pc and almost 400 physical cds + a few vinyls. I collect a lot of music and am playing it constantly, my room is never silent. I barely stream though, play it through my pc from the lossless files most of the time :jamming:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Subzero said:

I have like 3tb of music on my pc and almost 400 physical cds + a few vinyls. I collect a lot of music and am playing it constantly, my room is never silent. I barely stream though, play it through my pc from the lossless files most of the time :jamming:

Wow, now that's a collection! 

:eek:

I have ~300gb on my pc, ~20k tracks, and about half of that is from video game soundtracks which naturally have more tracks than a typical album lol. I have maybe ~100 CDs, ~20 records, and bunch of digital releases I've bought from Bandcamp and Qobuz. I have a turntable, but haven't found a good place to set it up in my place, so I just listen to all my stuff via foobar. 

• Like 1

4,180 songs on Spotify

933 songs on iTunes/AM

~40 CDs

~20 vinyl records

Probably a few thousand torrented songs on my old laptop from like 2012-2015

According to last fm I listened to +2000 albums, sometimes it counts singles as albums tho so the actual number is probably a bit lower.

1976 songs :coffee:

I used to have like 6,000 songs saved but I narrowed it down to like 600 cause I wasn't listening to much of it.

I have 20,494 songs saved on my Apple Music Library. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

+4166 songs on Spotify :loud:

I have 270 gb of music (almost everything after 2020 is on Spotify) and 1,5 tb of music videos with some concerts and live performances on my external HDD

50+ vinyl records

50+ CDs

• Like 1

I always remove songs I don't listen to, I think my maximum was 3k or something at one point

I own like 100 physical albums. According to last.fm, I've listed to 12.6k songs.

Over 14,000 songs altogether. 14.7k to be specific. Used to be in the 15k range but I recently cleaned out old songs and albums to free up some space.

Edited by est. in 90s

Since swapping to Spotify, I don't have a library. Except for when I discover an artist or album and save it to my library as a reminder to listen to it at a later time, I don't save anything to my library, but I do add them to playlists (full albums as playlists vs saving them).

On Spotify around 1.8K songs, and I own around 10 vinyl as well :khalyan:

100gb of music, it's mostly my fave artists and their discographies :gaycat2:

3,567 songs saved

shuffling through my saved songs when I'm unsure of what to listen to is soooooo nice. It's the main reason I love streaming services so much 

12,686 songs

33.7 days

111.21 GB

nice lol :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.