Kygo, Ava Max - Whatever with 100 mln streams on Spotify. Why?

Kern

its a bop and deserves 500m stream

She's taking GaGa's spot in pop music I fear 

• Like 1

Its such a known melody/hook that is not even that old. It is ridiculous that someone can pass this as an original song.

Even the lyrics are not that different and they are just reversed.

I guess media iliteracy and tik toms lack of attention spam is making people want to listen to songs they listened before.

Edited by LittleStarmen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Song is horrendous but good for Ava and Kygo :clap3:

The song is horrendous so obviously Spotify listeners love it 

• Haha 1

A bop is a bop

Kygo is one of the most TALENTLESS HAGS in the DJ world, and this cover is a yideous monstrosity, but it's Ava so I support :clap3: 

Yes Ava, Yes global 

m6P0iBE.gif

• Thanks 1

Is 100 million streams on Spotify still considered a win nowadays though? There are hundreds of album tracks that easily reach that number, let alone singles.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, yamiyuuuu said:

Is 100 million streams on Spotify still considered a win nowadays though? There are hundreds of album tracks that easily reach that number, let alone singles.

it depends on the artist. Padam Padam has about 150 milion streams which seems pretty low after all hype. 

Considering that this is Kygo's single and not Ava's, I would say it's a win because it could totally gone off radar even for Ava Max stans

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.