Israel "systematically" sexually abuses Palestinian women, says US official

Virgos Groove

IDF Brig.-Gen. (res.) Amir Avivi met with the holder of the Israeli-Palestinian portfolio at the US State Department, who accused Israel of "systematically" sexually abusing Palestinian woman, the general explained in an interview on 103FM.

Recounting his meeting, he explained, "It was a meeting that shook me. We sat there, talked about the situation, and suddenly she accused Israel of systematically sexually abusing Palestinian women."

But without hesitation, she said, 'The UN presented evidence to the Israeli government.'

x

spacer.png

Israel has committed the worst crimes we've ever seen and the world continues to do nothing 

• Like 14

Some lives are worth way less than others to the rest of the world, so something like this will continue to be ignored. I wish aliens would come and wipe us the **** out

• Like 9

There is truly no evil that zionists will not commit without shame.  

• Like 6

once again, this further shows that every Zionist accusation is a confession. Israel has a long history of documented sexual abuse against Palestinians.

Clap if you're surprised!

🦗🦗🦗

• Like 1

Palestinian women have been telling you this for decades upon decades. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Every Zionist accusation is secretly a confession. 

What happened to these women is HORRIBLE but this is "accepted" in basically every military - UN also found it likely Hamas did the same. We need to treat this as the very real consequence of militarization and bringing men up to be savages 

• Thumbs Down 6

13 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

What happened to these women is HORRIBLE but this is "accepted" in basically every military 

Just to make note of this - reports of sexual violence do not stop with the Israeli military.

US intelligence showed credible reports of Palestinian teens enduring sexual violence as forms of punishment in Israeli jails.

A sick, depraved and perverted society. The use of systematic sexual violence as a weapon has been going on for literal ages, since the inception of Israel, and everyone keeps turning a blind eye to it. Nobody is exempt from this, not even children. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

Just to make note of this - reports of sexual violence do not stop with the Israeli military.

US intelligence showed credible reports of Palestinian teens enduring sexual violence as forms of punishment in Israeli jails.

Oh my god!!! I can't believe I missed this thread. THE US had EVIDENCE of this? I am disgusted... Especially since the US still wants to support Israel. The way the West went completely mask off. All that fake NGO human rights mess.

Edited by Mean Trees
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Communion said:

Correct- the prison system at large is part of militarization so my point still stands. US prisons as well.

16 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Oh my god!!! I can't believe I missed this thread. THE US had EVIDENCE of this? I am disgusted... Especially since the US still wants to support Israel. The way the West went completely mask off. All that fake NGO human rights mess.

Yes. What makes the UN report on sexual violence during 10/07 different from the report being discussed in the OP, for instance, is that the report on 10/07 is fully formed on nothing besides Israeli intelligence (the report itself quite literally states it cannot independently verify any claims put forth by Israel due to a refusal by Israel to cooperate with UN bodies), with Israel largely refusing to participate in any kind of further investigation into claims of sexual violence.

This, of course, doesn't mean there can't have been victims of sexual violence on 10/07, but that any who exist face the additional hurdle of their own nation refusing to participate in any kind of international justice body like the ICC over what would be a mandate on war crimes.

What is particularly horrifying about the report of sexual violence on Palestinians is that much of it is first-hand information that UN officials have received themselves directly from individual Palestinians and outside of any governing body. And that any action like a 3rd party investigation done by someone like the UN or the US repeatedly ends up shut down not due to Hamas but due to Israel. 

Like as the former US state department employee told - Israel effectively shut down a charity from operating in Israel days after the US had confronted the Israeli government about the accusations the charity had collected from a teenager about being sexually abused while in an Israeli jail.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It's so disheartening that this is happening for MONTHS in front of our eyes, and somehow there are still people defending this? I can understand that governments that don't care about people at all, they're just in it for the money, but how does one average person see this and is still on Israel's side?

To make matters worse, the median age for Palestine is 19.6-year-old. Majority of the population is under 18. So America and Israel have a lot to answer for. 

• Like 4

It's really telling that some of you will accept this without question whilst dismissing the October 7 SA's by Hamas as "zionist propoganda" despite the UN reporting it happened.

Both can be true. Let's stop the selective outrage.

• Thumbs Down 6

35 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

It's really telling that some of you will accept this without question whilst dismissing the October 7 SA's by Hamas as "zionist propoganda" despite the UN reporting it happened.

Shooo, go away. Like you wanna do whataboutism soooo bad. I know that Hasbara is working overtime in your mind, so go to bed and sleep on it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Every accusation is a confession with these "people" 

5 hours ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

What happened to these women is HORRIBLE but this is "accepted" in basically every military - UN also found it likely Hamas did the same. We need to treat this as the very real consequence of militarization and bringing men up to be savages 

This was genuinely not the evenhanded reaction that the allegations against Hamas were treated with. Rather than it being a consequence of militarization and toxic masculinity, the issue was made all about Palestinians held in the permanent captivity of an open air prison being savages that needed to be put down like rabid dogs.

When it's Hamas, rape is savagery. When Israelis do it, it's understandable and civilized rape.

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

This was genuinely not the evenhanded reaction that the allegations against Hamas were treated with. Rather than it being a consequence of militarization and toxic masculinity, the issue was made all about Palestinians held in the permanent captivity of an open air prison being savages that needed to be put down like rabid dogs.

When it's Hamas, rape is savagery. When Israelis do it, it's understandable and civilized rape.

I don't know a single "pro-Israel" person who believes that when the Israeli military do this - it's civilized rape. ZERO. It's uncivilized regardless. 

• Like 1

Lets keep it real: Women AND children. They're disgusting and these crimes are horrendous.

50 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

I don't know a single "pro-Israel" person who believes that when the Israeli military do this - it's civilized rape. ZERO. It's uncivilized regardless. 

Our government lmao 

5 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

The UN did not do an investigation. They only got that info from Israel which is not a fair way to judge any incident or crime. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.