8. "Llórame Un Río" (featuring Belinda) 2:45
9. "Be Together" 3:20
10. "Espacio en Tu Corazón" 2:58

3 singles already released:

Asi Es La Vida

Fria

Space in my heart 

Not el Alfa. Yikes :gaycat6:

Asi_es_la_Vida is the most successful single of album so far...fria ia not that good...

& the last one (space is my heart) is currently  #21 on

US Adult Top 40(billboard)

Vol 1 had really good singles but vol 2 🥴...

Expecting a weak sales for this volume...bad for an artist like Enrique 

7 hours ago, Ebi52335233 said:

Vol 1 had really good singles but vol 2 🥴...

Expecting a weak sales for this volume...bad for an artist like Enrique 

It will have better sales than Vol. 1 by virtue of the fact they are actually releasing a physical album. The first volume was initially released only to streaming, I'm guessing Sony didn't think there would be much demand for a physical release and then realised a month later that his fanbase is older and more likely want to actually purchase than stream it. Of course I'm not predicting big or even decent numbers unless he actually promotes it which he almost certainly wont.

In regards to which had the superior singles; most of Vol. 1's impressive streams came from including the string of very successful singles from 2015-2017. This seems to be how Sony Latin likes to approach albums were they are more like playlists for already successful singles (see Shakira's new album) but they have little interest in pushing the new material. They weren't huge flops or anything but Me Pase. Pendejo and Te Fuiste weren't his biggest hits. At least Asi Es La Vida has pretty good streams and I predict the song with Belinda will be similarly successful. While I would have preferred an uptempo pop song I'm glad he has an English song that is making some moves on radio.

I mentioned this in one of other his threads but if you'd said Enrique was releasing an album with productions from Metro, Redone and a duet with Belinda most fans would think that was awesome. It turns out the Metro production is a ballad with a country singer, the Belinda duet is a cover is a Decemer Bueno song and the Redone track is a Spanish. it's like the gave us everything we wanted but not in the way we wanted it. Like someone wished for an Enrique album on a monkey's paw. Still I'm kinda curious about the Redone song. A Spanish EDM song would be interesting...assuming it really is Spanish and it's not a mixed language track like Bailamos.

Edited by CLNC
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CLNC said:

It will have better sales than Vol. 1 by virtue of the fact they are actually releasing a physical album. The first volume was initially released only to streaming, I'm guessing Sony didn't think there would be much demand for a physical release and then realised a month later that his fanbase is older and more likely want to actually purchase than stream it. Of course I'm not predicting big or even decent numbers unless he actually promotes it which he almost certainly wont.

In regards to which had the superior singles; most of Vol. 1's impressive streams came from including the string of very successful singles from 2015-2017. This seems to be how Sony Latin likes to approach albums were they are more like playlists for already successful singles (see Shakira's new album) but they have little interest in pushing the new material. They weren't huge flops or anything but Me Pase. Pendejo and Te Fuiste weren't his biggest hits. At least Asi Es La Vida has pretty good streams and I predict the song with Belinda will be similarly successful. While I would have preferred an uptempo pop song I'm glad he has an English song that is making some moves on radio.

I mentioned this in one of other his threads but if you'd said Enrique was releasing an album with productions from Metro, Redone and a duet with Belinda most fans would think that was awesome. It turns out the Metro production is a ballad with a country singer, the Belinda duet is a cover is a Decemer Bueno song and the Redone track is a Spanish. it's like the gave us everything we wanted but not in the way we wanted it. Like someone wished for an Enrique album on a monkey's paw. Still I'm kinda curious about the Redone song. A Spanish EDM song would be interesting...assuming it really is Spanish and it's not a mixed language track like Bailamos.

It's so weird there isn't any promo for the album...no interview no live performance...🥴

On 3/25/2024 at 10:14 AM, Ebi52335233 said:

It's so weird there isn't any promo for the album...no interview no live performance...🥴

Since it's a slow song I was hoping he'd do some TV performances for Space In My Heart. I know Miranda is not available since she's still doing her residency but he could perform it alone. At very least I was hoping he'd so interviews but I'm not holding out much hope.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CLNC said:

Since it's a slow song I was hoping he'd do some TV performances for Space In My Heart. I know Miranda is not available since she's still doing her residency but he could perform it alone. At very least I was hoping he'd so interviews but I'm not holding out much hope.

It's not like he is releasing the last album...shame on sony

7 hours ago, Ebi52335233 said:

It's not like he is releasing the last album...shame on sony

It's not all Sony. I just don't think Enrique is personally motivated to promote the album. It's been said many times before that since he first announced his next two albums would be his last he gives off the vibe of someone who just wants to get this over with so he can fulfill his contract and move on. Whether that's because he's over being with Sony or over his career in general who is to say but imagine we'll get the answer in the next few years if he keeps releasing music independently. Still at least with Vol. 1 he did a few radio phone-ins and a few zoom interviews and added a few songs from the album his concert setlist. This time we've got none of that, he could easily add in Fria and Asi Es La Vida in somewhere in his last tour considering the latter is a fairly decent Latin hit.

Yes, Sony is trash but from a pure business perspective I can see why they may not be giving this album a huge push. Back when they signed him 2015 he was the best example of how a longtime Latin act can adjust to the streaming era but then he took a lengthy break when he started a family and a lot of the momentum he had the streaming generation was lost. In 2024 it would take a considerable effort to make an Enrique album a hit and you can see how their pulling all the stops for Shakira who will likely just scrape in the Top 20. Yes, I'd love for him to have some kind of campaign for it but that was always from both Enrique and Sony's end. I'm just glad we're getting a physical release and an English single. That's more than I was expecting.

Edited by CLNC
  • Like 1

It makes sense that he is ending his career after showcasing his true vocal talent.

21 hours ago, Edgy said:

It makes sense that he is ending his career after showcasing his true vocal talent.

He's not ending his career, he's just not releasing anymore albums. He's far from the first act to drop the album format the current market.

17 hours ago, Ebi52335233 said:

Final vol 2 snippets...como yo is great

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5DU975Lg8E/?igsh=YzEzNjZ4c2U4c2I=

I'vs said before that if he was going to release an English single I'd have preferred it to be an uptempo pop song but I can see the logic in releasing something that would play well on the radio format most likely to play him plus it pleases the section of his fanbase that have been advocating for him to release a ballad. Fria is a cute song but I always thought it an odd choice for a single. Llistening to some of the clips going around it sounds like there are much stronger Spanish songs they could have released to accompany the album's release.

I doubt they will release anything as a single that isn't a collab but a few of the solo songs in both languages sound like they have potential. Make a single remix featuring another act I could see them potentially doing well. Como Yo is interesting with Redone doing Latin sounds and sounds like it has crossover potential. Stick a rapper on there and you'd have a hit.

Edited by CLNC
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, CLNC said:

He's not ending his career, he's just not releasing anymore albums. He's far from the first act to drop the album format the current market.

I'vs said before that if he was going to release an English single I'd have preferred it to be an uptempo pop song but I can see the logic in releasing something that would play well on the radio format most likely to play him. Fria is a cute song but listening to some of the clips going around it sounds like there are much stronger Spanish songs they could release to accompany the album's release.

I doubt they will release anything as a single that isn't a collab but a few of the solo songs in both languages sound like they have potential. Make a single remix featuring another act I could see them potentially doing well. Como Yo is interesting with Redone doing Latin sounds and sounds like it has crossover potential. Stick a rapper on there and you'd have a hit.

Yeah como you is really great...giving me bailando vibe

The album is released in some regions...already #2 on indian itunes

I had no idea he was coming with an album. I have been listening to the Miranda Lambert collab, it's an amazing song.

• Like 1

iTunes:

#1 Armenia

#1 Czech Republic

#2 India

#2 Netherlands

#2 Turkey

#4 Belgium

#4 Spain

#5 Philippines

#6 France

#6 Ireland

#7 Italy

#20 United Kingdom

#27 Germany

#33 Latvia

#34 Latvia

#83 Switzerland

Just heard the Belinda collab... not very good. I do like the Miranda collab though x

22 hours ago, Edgy said:

Lmfao stfu we all have our off and bad days. He's human at the end of the day. It is never that serious. 

iTunes:

#1 Czech Republic

#2 India

#2 Netherlands

#3 Armenia

#4 Italy

#4 Mexico

#4 Spain

#5 Belgium

#6 Brazil

#6 Ireland

#6 Turkey

#7 France

#7 Philippines

#7 Switzerland

#14 United States

#20 Taiwan

#24 Germany

#26 United Kingdom

#33 Latvia

#34 Latvia

• Like 1

La Botella and Como Yo are 🔥🔥🔥 Today, I literally stopped myself a few times from dancing in the gym  :fan:

To be honest it's doing a lot better than I thought it would. I probably shouldn't be surprised it's doing well on Europe as he was huge there but he hasn't had a proper single pushed their since 2018 even moreso with the UK and Ireland. Makes you wonder how well it would do if it had an actual promotional campaign to go along with it.

The only criticism of the content is the same as I had with Vol. 1. were I think a re-ordering of the tracklist may make it flow a little better but I do think that if the intention is to make the album sound eclectic with it's mix of genres it accomplishes that better than the previous album. This is a pretty good collection overall with the only tracks I don't care for are are Fria and Me Voy Acostumbrando and even then I don't dislike them, they just don't strike me as strong as the others. He seems to have definitely left the more likely hits until after the album release as Llorame Un Rio and particularly La Botella seem like big Latin hits. I still think it's unlikely that they will release any of the solo songs as singles but Como Yo has quickly become a fan favorite and sounds like global smash material. It'd be shame if they did nothing with it.

Edited by CLNC

It seems likely that La Botella is the next single. I'd say Given how the strong reception on streaming I'd release as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.